Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera question

Reaction score
As you know I have a new h and am enjoying it immensely. No problems with smart mode or angle mode. There is a slight flicker problem and quick color flicker. I have been enjoying watching 4k just on the screen but the problem is also happening on the pooter. There are a few things it could be like sd card or something else but I didn't write down the other possibilities. Any suggestions?

"watching 4k just on the screen " if you are watching on the ST16 screen you are viewing a 720 hd file which plays very poorly on the controller. Need to view all videos on a PC

It happened on the computer also unless a mac can't handle it. When I had the q apparently the video wouldn't show on the st12 and someone responded that I must have a heck of a pooter to watch 4k. This was not a cgo3pro so maybe that had something to do with it. I'll keep trying and listen to what you all have to say. So with the q am I to believe you can't watch it on the phone,screen and a computer. With the H I'll give it another whirl.

Yep, imagery on the ST-16 can be influenced by many things, including 5.8GHz signal RSSI. This is not the case with the SD card as it is not capturing second hand imagery like the ST-16. Although the camera records in up to 4k it only transmits to the ST-16 in 720p. There is also the fact the ST-16 presents degraded imagery by design to contend with.

I advise ignoring the quality of imagery on the ST-16 and reviewing what’s on the camera’s SD card for true representation of image quality. If you’re looking at ST-16 imagery hoping to find the good stuff you’re looking for love in all the wrong places[emoji6]

I really didn't know what to expect. I am just getting a kick out of the fun it's giving me. The quality of the imagery is something I will in time become fussier about when I check out more videos in the mac. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diagram overseer