Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera SD Card Full

Reaction score
I'm getting this error with my Typhoon H when I attempt to record a video or photo shoot an image. The computer sees no images or video to download.

My disk is ScanDisk Extreme Plus 64Gig.

What now?

And the SD card shows on the ST-16? Have you tried another card?

No, there are no images showing on the card. I swapped the SD card in the camera with the card on the controller - same results.

Thanks.

If the ST-16 says SD-N/A the camera is not recognizing that card in there, and nothing will
be recorded. The Sandisk may be a bad card. And BTW, you do not need to keep a card
in the ST-16.

If that is the original microSD card that came with the H, move all the files from that card
(original owners manual and information cards) to your computer. Then I would try
reformatting both cards and see if either is now recognized by the ST-16.

Thank-you - I switched the card back to the camera and now the controller sees 59G of space that is available on the card instead of the N/A.

Thanks again. I now have one more status item to check during my pre-check before flying.

Sandisk is a pretty good card, but they do fail. I recently had one fail on me. It kinda sux as the card was less than 3 months old. (64GB Ultra Plus.) When I put it in the cumpooter I got a prompt that it needed to be formatted. When I tried to do that I was told it can't be formatted. No reason why. Tried in 3 different cumpooters, no luck. First card that I had fail in many years. BTW, it was mentioned that you don't need to keep a card in the ST16. Very true. But I keep one there as a spare incase the one in my camera gets full (Not likely) or fails. Sayin that brings a question to mind that I've been meaning to ask you all. How do I access the card in my ST16? No matter where I go in the menus, I can't get to it. All the ST16 will show is the internal memory. I guess I'm not finding the right menu. And be careful when you update your ST16's with a card. I found out (And Yuneec verified this) that you can't use a card larger that 16GB. ST will recognize larger cards, but will say theres nothing on it. If you updated the st16 in the past few months, you should be able to perform updates directly through WiFi, so a card isn't really that important anymore.

If the ST-16 says SD-N/A the camera is not recognizing that card in there, and nothing will
be recorded. The Sandisk may be a bad card. And BTW, you do not need to keep a card
in the ST-16.

If that is the original microSD card that came with the H, move all the files from that card
(original owners manual and information cards) to your computer. Then I would try
reformatting both cards and see if either is now recognized by the ST-16.
I just received my H. I also have the Q 4k. The ST-10 requires a card to record telemetry data. Does the ST-16 record telemetry data on the internal memory of the tablet?

I just received my H. I also have the Q 4k. The ST-10 requires a card to record telemetry data. Does the ST-16 record telemetry data on the internal memory of the tablet?

Yes... with the ST-16, no microSD is needed to record telemetry... and if you have
to send telemetry files to Yuneec CS, they can be copied off of the ST-16 with
a USB cable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dubiousflyer