Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cannot connect to Typhoon H?

Reaction score
I just got my H in the other day. I downloaded the ST16 and H updates to my SD card. I was able to update the ST16 but the H will not connect to the ST16. I keep getting a "wifi not connected" when I select Update under the H.

After I power the H up a RED light comes on on the CG03 and then it turn to green flashing. The light under the battery is flashing BLUE.

I have them both set up on my kitchen Island.

Any help would be appreciated.

I think I figured it out. The message is apparently referring to the wifi between the ST16 and the H. Anyway it is working and updated. Apparently when I created a new model in the setup it did not take so I did it again and everything is fine so far.

There is a wifi feature in the PAD and I did try to connect to my wifi but is showing "authentication problems".

Thanks for the reply.

I am experiencing a similar problem, but in my case I am unable to exit the "System Settings" panel, it say I have to connect the camera first, which seems to be impossible as the ST16 does not detect any wifi signal...

The only WiFi that is of any concern is between the H and the camera. If a model and/or camera has not been selected there will not be any WiFi. If the 16 has not been bound to the aircraft systems there may not be WiFi.

Actually, I can operate the camera through the ST16 (I was at home and didn't operate the drone itself): I can tilt and pan, but still no images. So the drone is binded, and the signal from the camera is the issue.

Good morning. I could take some screenshots to let you see what is going wrong with the camera and the ST16 in order to see if this can help you getting any idea on finding a possible solution.

Firstly, when I start the ST16 this is the screen I see (the model is binded to this ST16 through the "Bind" page. I can operate the camera along its axes):

Screenshot_2017-09-22-12-33-08[1].png

If I tap on the "ok" button it goes to the "Camera select" page, where I try to select the C-GO3-Pro, unsuccessfully:

Screenshot_2017-09-22-12-25-31[1].png

Now I go back to the "Bind" page, to connect the camera, and this is what I see - refresh/reset/bind unsuccessful:

Screenshot_2017-09-22-12-28-49[1].png

If I go on the page "About controller" I can see the message "Wifi is not connected, can't get version!":

Screenshot_2017-09-22-12-28-40[1].png

I cannot move away from these pages.... No way tapping the "return" button down right of the screen...
Any clue, idea, solution?

Thank you in advance.

UPDATE: I have another ST16 which works properly with the same aircraft, so I know I can isolate the problem at this very ST16 and possibly limited to the wifi device.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis