Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cant get the ST16 firmware to download

Reaction score
I could use help seeing as I've never done a typhoon h firmware update.
I went to the Yuneec site was able to download the camera firmware but the ST16 downloaded as a word file and it won't open. After 35 to 45 minutes twice trying. I know my TH needs an upgrade because my st16 says camera out of date. So bottom line is what am I doing wrong? Guidance needed desperately.

@Dmd56 What version do you have?
The latest that I have is;
GimbleV1.25 Camera V3.2.34(A) for the C-GO3-Pro

@Dmd56 What version do you have?
The latest that I have is;
GimbleV1.25 Camera V3.2.34(A) for the C-GO3-Pro

Sorry for the delay been offline for awhile.
These are the versions I uploaded to a sd card is "St16_V.1.30" which loads as a word file and I can't open it and it's not recognized by the ST16 or Typhoon H . The other file is downloaded is "TyphoonH_Ver3.04_A.bin".

This is on my controller System: St16_System_V.03.01.b25
Transmitter: St16_TX_V00.23
Radio: st16_rf_v01.10

Typhoon H: V1.22
V3.2.07 (A)
Question is what file am I supposed to use to upgrade both the TH and ST16? The frustrating part is no video explains specifically states which file is used to upgrade. I'm assuming the Bin file should be extracted via the camera? But the word file "St16_V.1.30", (word file), confuses me. I've watched the videos US and UK versions and still clueless. I had Yuneec give me a call and they were supposed to email me links and instructions... They never did!
[email protected]

Looks like your drone and controller both need upgraded. The 3.04.bin file is loaded onto an SD card and inserted into the camera. That will update the auto pilot, gimbal, and camera firmware. The firmware to update the controller is loaded onto an SD card and inserted into the SD slot located on the bottom of the controller. This will be a two part process. This link will take you directly to the place to download those. You’ll want the drone firmware at the top and controller firmware at the bottom.

How long have you had the Typhoon H and are you the original owner?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval