Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can't stop recording video

Reaction score
I saw a discussion on this topic but wanted to make one for my issue too. When I return the drone to me after flying no farther than 50 meters, I still have live feed but it shows on my screen like the camera isn't connected and I cant stop recording. The button just doesn't react and this all happens while the drone is next to me.

This sounds like an issue with the 5.8GHz WiFi connection between the camera and the ST16S.

You can check the camera WiFi with a smart phone or computer that has 5.8GHz WiFi capability. You can use a WiFi signal analyzer app to measure the signal strength as you move around and away from the camera.

The ST16S can use the Mushroom omnidirectional antenna or the flat patch antenna. The mushroom should be positioned so it looks like a mushroom growing out of the horizon. The patch antenna should have the flat portion pointed at the camera at all times.

This sounds like an issue with the 5.8GHz WiFi connection between the camera and the ST16S.

You can check the camera WiFi with a smart phone or computer that has 5.8GHz WiFi capability. You can use a WiFi signal analyzer app to measure the signal strength as you move around and away from the camera.

The ST16S can use the Mushroom omnidirectional antenna or the flat patch antenna. The mushroom should be positioned so it looks like a mushroom growing out of the horizon. The patch antenna should have the flat portion pointed at the camera at all times.
I just checked it and the camera connection seems to be fine. My ST16S has the mushroom antenna.

Go into Pad on the ST16S and access the Android WiFi settings. In the list of available access points select and forget all except your camera/s that are used with the H520. The WiFi may be trying to go to a stronger WiFi source than the camera.

If you have the patch antenna you can give that a try. It focuses the signal into a narrower beam and must be pointed at the camera at all times, but provides a better connection at greater distances.

Reactions: Pier2162

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone