Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC editor online - Version 1.7C

Unbelievable that people are actually bitching on facebook saying what about LOS..............my goodness some people are never happy.
This is a big step forward for the TH and Eric deserves a big THATA BOY :)

OK, I know Eric has to be swamped with questions....has anyone figured out how to load a new file from his app into the ST16?

I found the folder but not sure what type of file to create and paste the data into?
I haven't created any CCC's in the field so my mission_data folder is empty....

This is amazing stuff happening right here...

Eric this is awesome!

Is there a way to search for address on the map to speed up process?

Last edited:
many many bugs still alive !!!!
Next update next week (not yuneec week !)
LOL! Well that's about the cleverest little quip about Yuneec's incompetence I've seen in weeks. Well said and well done, sir. :)

Anyone figure out how to yaw left... It only lets me input positive numbers. I set a few courses up last night and was hoping to try them today. I added yaw numbers to keep the green arrows pointing towards the next point.... Thoughts or insight appreciated... Stoked about the possibilities

Update...It worked very well! The H turned the way I wanted so I'm assuming it get's to the yaw value taking the direction of least rotation (in other words if I yaw 300 deg, the h yawed left 60 deg ) at least that's what appeared to be happening.

Hoping to film my brother's property on Sunday using the app, (already loaded a flight plan) I'll post the vid and results sometime Monday! Have a great weekend everyone and THANKS again Eric!

Peace
Anthony

Last edited:
Answer to #44: File extensions are Windows illness. You can name your waypoint file however you want, typically without extension. File is plain text. The file format is Java type.

br HE

This is absolutely brilliant, a game-changer for me! Thanks so much!:)
I copied a CCC file from the ST16 to my PC. Opened the file in the CCC editor, then amended the route. Then overwrote the new course on the existing file. This seemed to work. I haven't tested the flight path, but hope to on Monday.
I thought the camera angle was based on a 360 degree circle, with 0 being north, is this correct?.

Hi everybody, I'm back ! So let me answer a few questions in bulk :

- no it won't work without a connexion to the internet
- yes it should work under mac
- there is no negative angle, it goes from 0 (the north) to 360° (the north again), So south = 180 East = 90 and West = 270. You may have values greater than 360, no problem, once you reach 360 you go on the same way so East=450 (360+90) and so on
- Mission files are located in the following directory (on your ST16) : Internal storage\flightmode\mission_data\
there is no extension ( so, under windows, you can create an empty text document, paste the result, save it, close it and remove the extension .txt) I will think about an easier way to save the result later
- Some of you have a problem with the format of the data htey try to load in my program, there is a comma at the end of each way point that should not be here. I DONT KNOW WHY
- There is a bug when you remove the last waypoint

Some work and improvements tomorrow

Eric, when you put in a new yaw angle, does it always yaw in the same direction or does it take the shortest direction? For example. You are heading North (0 degrees) and the next entry has a yaw angle of 270 degrees (West), which way will it yaw, left or right?

Eric, when you put in a new yaw angle, does it always yaw in the same direction or does it take the shortest direction? For example. You are heading North (0 degrees) and the next entry has a yaw angle of 270 degrees (West), which way will it yaw, left or right?
I would say right... really not sure, interesting point !

NEW IMPROVEMENTS :
- now you can locate a place on the map
- now you can clear all and start a new project
- bug when deleting a waypoint is fixed

Don't hesitate to refresh 2 or 3 times the page in order to refresh your cache

Reactions: banned user
How do you edit the next point, All my points seem to have the same ID, yet the long/lat for each is different, Forgive my noobness?
TestMission.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hospitalstore123