Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC editor online - Version 1.7C

Did you import or did you create that CCC ?
Created it, My ST16 is with My H. back at yuneec for repair/diagnoses. Bought it new, after about 10 days, one motor started quitting mid flight about 3 minutes in. (thank goodness we have 6!) After a restart the H flys (Carefully) the remainder of the battery. recharge, same thing. Inspite, I love the H!

@Eric
Works great. Stunning job you have done. Some thing you may add:
- Add auto-circle. User place a center and a second one for the size of the circle. Your program add additional waypoint with right camera movements.So it would be possible to have a smooth circle within the flight within seconds.. Maybe do the same with a retangle. After build a circle or retangle user can then add additional waypoints.

I don't know is this relevant or not. First one is "normally" made flying point to point and second one is copied at ccc editor. As you can see "{" and "}" are not in the same line as "normally" made waypoints. After i fixed outfit look a like "normally" made waypoints, it worked great! thanks Eric!

Last edited:

I don't know is this relevant or not. First one is "normally" made flying point to point and second one is copied at ccc editor. As you can see "{" and "}" are not in the same line as "normally" made waypoints. After i fixed outfit look a like "normally" made waypoints, it worked great! thanks Eric!
Event without fixing outfit, that will work. The important thing is the line breaks.

Eric, has anyone confirmed how altitude is calculated for CCC routes? There were hints that it wasn't absolute value above sea level, but if not, what is it relative to? The H doesn't "know" where the ground is, and you might start a flight from a different location, so it's hard to see how it is calculated.

I had a flight that was close to the ground. When I ran it, I ducked down to see the gap between the H and the ground - just in case it was too close. Of course then the ST-16 is lower than normal....

It would make sense if it was relative to the ST-16, but I'd like to confirm it. Like you, I live very close to sea level, in a very flat part of the world - so it's a bit hard to test!

I had a flight that was close to the ground. When I ran it, I ducked down to see the gap between the H and the ground - just in case it was too close. Of course then the ST-16 is lower than normal....

It would make sense if it was relative to the ST-16, but I'd like to confirm it. Like you, I live very close to sea level, in a very flat part of the world - so it's a bit hard to test!
I live very close to sea level too !!! (in fact 500m far away from the sea)

Haha.. I'm about 80 miles from the sea. but only 90cm (3ft) above sea level. We've been pumping water out of these fields for hundreds of years - and they're getting lower!

I flew above different terrainlevels. Highest difference was over 30m, but ST-16 altitude was always the same. So it seems to me that altitude is relative to st-16

Last edited:
Could altitude be relative to the starting point? I have to test that...

That is what i would expect...and since most are probably close to that level with the ST16 during the flight I would guess it could be the ST16 and appear as if it was the starting point. The H does claim to follow elevational changes when in the watch me mode, so using the ST 16 as it's reference point makes sense. I wish it was directly related to the actual terrain alt for this feature.

That is what i would expect...and since most are probably close to that level with the ST16 during the flight I would guess it could be the ST16 and appear as if it was the starting point. The H does claim to follow elevational changes when in the watch me mode, so using the ST 16 as it's reference point makes sense. I wish it was directly related to the actual terrain alt for this feature.

There is NO reliable altitude data for them to use - no-one provides more than low resolution maps, and even those are unreliable as they get confused by trees, buildings and even things like snow cover.

The two options I can see is that it's relative to the take off point, or relative to the ST-16. Both could have interesting consequences - what happens if you try to fly the same CCC route, but this time you take off from the top of the hill, not the bottom?

A simple test would be to plan a route, switch everything off and on again and fly it with the H starting on the ground. Then switch everything off and on again and fly it with the H starting on a flat roof or something a few meters off the ground. Then do it all again, but this time have the H on the ground, but the ST-16 up on the roof. Let's see which combination makes a difference (if any) to the height of the route flown.

Currently we have thunderstorms here - gives me too much time to think about these things! :D

Reactions: Art-Tistic
Dear Tuna, thank you so much for your wonderful abilities as a programmer. I'm unfortunately navigationally challenged. Is there a place
where I can get instructions like: 1. do this 2. do this 3. do this or is all I have to do is download your program and I will understand how to proceed.
My apologies for being so lame.

Tuna,

i was referring to the H having the ability to read the physical terrain and maintain the appropriate alt as set by the coordinates.... this opens a whole world of filming possibilities where the time spent on location was more creative than setup.... make sense? perhaps the intel module will open those possibilities?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital