Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC mode with the H+

Still a little lost. There was a mention that camera controls can be moved to the right stick while flying a CCC mission. None of the videos I have seen mention that. Unless I am missing something.

Yes, they can. I have done a detailed video of CCC on the Typhoon. While activating a CCC on the Plus is slightly different, the procedure to operate the camera via the right stick is the same. I would urge you to watch the whole video but the part you request is at 5:32. I can confirm (as I mentioned earlier) that the camera controls are operable on the Plus.

Reactions: PhotoGuy and Peggy
I'll watch it closer, clearly missed it thanks. BTW, never said it could not do it, only said I was too dumb to figure it out. Coming from DJI, still getting up to speed with Yuneec. Thanks

I left DJI mostly because I am weary of their increasing nanny state mentality with respect to NFZ, etc. Yes, I know Yuneec has NFZ too. But they have far fewer and are more easily handled. DJI can, and has, prevented perfectly legal flights due to the aggressive geofencing. Now they are exploring the idea of charging to unlock you drone. Utter BS.

BTW, with 12 hours on the H+ I am very impressed with it. Mine has always been rock solid, has handled some pretty good winds with no issues (15G20), and is far quieter than any DJI product I have or have see/heard flown. Plus, I really like the idea of a hexacopter.

Last edited:
Plus it looks elegant in the air
d8bab379799e801d8efcf79221767ad5.jpg

Yes, they can. I have done a detailed video of CCC on the Typhoon. While activating a CCC on the Plus is slightly different, the procedure to operate the camera via the right stick is the same. I would urge you to watch the whole video but the part you request is at 5:32. I can confirm (as I mentioned earlier) that the camera controls are operable on the Plus.

Yep! That's what you showed me today, correct? Once the Gimbal Pan Mode toggle is moved all the way down, then you can control the camera with the right stick. Is this what you're talking about?

Thats it. If the Gimbal Pan mode switch is at the top, the camera will be pointing in whatever direction it was when you recorded the individual waypoints. If it is placed into the bottom position - control for the camera reverts to the right stick.

Reactions: PhotoGuy
Now, the CCC mode of the H Plus becomes intelligible for its use.
Thank you !

Reactions: Ty Pilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval