Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CG03+ Camera Settings

rdonson

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Here are videos that take you through the camera settings to get the best results with the CGO3+ camera.

My favorite method of setting a really accurate WB uses a gray card. I've been using this technique for several decades as a photographer.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HT9MA1W/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The next thing is to ensure you're using a micro SD card in the camera that is up to the task of recording up to 4K video. What is required is a micro SD card rated at U3. This will provide enough write speed.

You can get what ever storage capacity you are comfortable with. Many pilots use 32 GB but its your choice and your usage that determines that. There are several manufacturers that have good reputations. Make sure you see the U3 in the lower left hand portion of this graphic of the card.

Happy flying and happy photos and video!!!

81i5VktEslL._SL1500_.jpg

Slighly off topic....but can the CGO3+ be used on the H model?

Was not aware of that....I thought it came (or at least USED to come) with a CGO3.

I got my H as a gift from a disgruntled parent (not my parent)......all I got was the H, the ST16, a battery, and the charger.

Another off topic question.
How can I defisheye my pictures?
I'm getting beat up on a picture I posted on Facebook over distortion.

Another off topic question.
How can I defisheye my pictures?
I'm getting beat up on a picture I posted on Facebook over distortion.

Obviously you can use post processing software such as Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.

Please share the photo so that we can judge if the fisheye is normal or not.

Obviously you can use post processing software such as Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.

Please share the photo so that we can judge if the fisheye is normal or not.
Here it is. I'll send some I did this afternoon that haven't been worked on at all yet.YUN00015.jpeg

Reactions: FLDirector19
See if you can pick up a second CGO3+ and put a different lens on that. That way you'll see have the 98 degree FOV for when that's appropriate. Also replacing the lens isn't a slam dunk. It seems to take someone with experience and patience to get it in and focused properly. Some here have done it themselves and some have used CarolinaDronz. There are stories if you search for Peau.

See if you can pick up a second CGO3+ and put a different lens on that. That way you'll see have the 98 degree FOV for when that's appropriate. Also replacing the lens isn't a slam dunk. It seems to take someone with experience and patience to get it in and focused properly. Some here have done it themselves and some have used CarolinaDronz. There are stories if you search for Peau.
I used to sell/repair quadcopters my first two years in my business. However it would be a slow careful time consuming project.
I have a drone carrying a gopro for the large fov.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval