Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CG03 camera stopped recording

Reaction score
Recently my camera stopped recording. All functions work except the recording, I have never crashed the drone..plus I’m still using the same card that worked previously. I took card out to download footage and camera will not record any more...any suggestions?

Is it saying it is recording? Maybe the button on you remote is broken or there is something wrong with the settings. Have a look at the hardware monitor if the button is actually responding to your inputs.

You can also try connecting it to your phone using the CGO app. If it works properly the error is very likely to be related to your remote.

I have a Typhoon Q500 4k with a CGO3 Camera. Recently my camera stop recording. All functions work accept the recording, I have never crashed drone..plus I’m still using the same card that worked previously. I took card out to download footage and camera will not record any more...any suggestions?

Is the memory card full? Downloading the recorded footage doesn’t free up memory on the card. You have to delete the previously recorded videos or reformat the memory card.

Have you tried using a new memory card?

I've discovered the sd card should be formatted each time I copy the video/pics to my computer. The file structure of the card gets fragmented even though the files have been deleted.
So when you have a recording problem the first step is to format the card and test the camera recording on the bench to make sure it's working.

Have you tried the card in another device to ensure it is still working? SD cards sometimes get corrupted.

Is the LED on the camera front green? If it is orange, either the card is bad or the reader is defective.

I've discovered the sd card should be formatted each time I copy the video/pics to my computer. The file structure of the card gets fragmented even though the files have been deleted.
So when you have a recording problem the first step is to format the card and test the camera recording on the bench to make sure it's working.
In all my flights of recording with the H and H+ I have never formatted, never had issues and using the same SD card for 3 years 100 hours. Just saying you do not have to do this every time, if you have to reformat every time then you have other issue. I record every flight.

Reactions: jannislh

Reactions: AH-1G and h-elsner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11