Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ Long Range Antenna Mods

Reaction score
Hi after I just bought the new Itelite DBS05.6B (the one with the triple antenna connections) from CarolinaDronz & going to be doing the H modifications to route the antennas to the outside & connect high gain antennas. I figured while I'm at it doing the other mods to possibly change the antenna to one that has a much better long range performance on the CGO3+ Camera & gimbal. But I cannot seem to be able to find what antenna would be the best to Modify my camera with so I come to all of you to see if anyone may know of a great performing Antenna that has been used on the Camera with or without locating it right on the H outside of the Camera case but also considering an antenna that still remains inside of the gimbal case that will also stay balanced but get better range and signal? Thank you to all that provide info for me I'll post pics of any mods once done Tom C

Because the gimbal is 360...there really is no mod for it. You can just move the antenna outside of the camera housing

Bill W.

Oh ok I thought that when I saw that video by Bo Larsen that they used a new different antenna then stock at the same time as allowing it to hang out from the bottom. Ya I know the camera is able to do unlimited 360 rotation which is why I'd really prefer to stay within the case so its still able to spin like stock. What do you think if I were to replace the stock (?? Is It A 3 or a 4 leaf Circular polarized antenna??) with a 5 leaf antenna wouldn't that give me a better signal? I'll go check out horizonFPV thanks Tom C

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz