Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Change Flight Log MAPS to SATELLITE view?

Reaction score
After the firmware update I noticed the Flight Log App (If it was there before, I never noticed it).

In the App you can view all the flights you've taken complete with maps and even stick control and orientation.

I can have the maps show as below as my little drone flys around retracing my flight path but I'd prefer the maps to be a Satellite view. Anyone figure out how to change the maps to satellite view?

maps1.jpg

maps2.jpg

Yuneec is stepping up to the plate very quickly! I assume they don't want me to write "RETURN TO SENDER" in red sharpie all over the package. :D:D:D

After the firmware update I noticed the Flight Log App (If it was there before, I never noticed it).

In the App you can view all the flights you've taken complete with maps and even stick control and orientation.

I can have the maps show as below as my little drone flys around retracing my flight path but I'd prefer the maps to be a Satellite view. Anyone figure out how to change the maps to satellite view?

View attachment 2002

View attachment 2003
You see maps, I only see water and is not in chinesse, how do you do it please?

I not saw nothing, only the sea, what have i do?

Just connect your ST16 to the internet. You just need to pick your home internet in the GOOGLE SETTINGS App and enter your home password. Then go into the Flight Log App and pick any of your flights and the maps will be downloaded for your area.

View attachment 2002

View attachment 2003

ok, but where is the app? i done last FW update.

ok, but where is the app? i done last FW update.
Just tap PAD. If you come to the Android screen that is green, then tap the center circle with the dots in it. The App should be on the upper right hand side. The SETTINGS App (where you connect to your WiFi network) is also on the same screen.

Interesting.....I know the Flightlog worked before the update, now it starts, I pick a file, and it crashes with the same error as Lumberjack0. WIFI is on and connected.

Z

I believe that you have to click on the 3 dots in the upper right side of the screen when you have the app opened up and unselect google maps.

that should then open up the flight log okay when you select the flight log that you want to view.
(at least if that's what I'm thinking about. I can't check since I'm here at work for another 1.5 hours)

Reactions: Lumberjack0
I believe that you have to click on the 3 dots in the upper right side of the screen when you have the app opened up and unselect google maps.

that should then open up the flight log okay when you select the flight log that you want to view.
(at least if that's what I'm thinking about. I can't check since I'm here at work for another 1.5 hours)

This also fixed it for me. Before this last update it would run normally, after the update however it crashes everytime unless I deselect google maps as default.

This also fixed it for me. Before this last update it would run normally, after the update however it crashes everytime unless I deselect google maps as default.
Were you the one that originally posted this solution in another thread earlier?
(I got my info from an earlier thread somewhere here on the forum.)

Thanks!!!! That fixed it. Looks like you need to tap amaps instead of google maps. I only played for 30 secs. Didn't see the route, but I'll play tomorrow. Thanks for the fix!!!!

Z

Reactions: abinder

View attachment 2002

View attachment 2003

CD,

That replay function was present prior to this latest firmware update. I stumbled over about a month ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval