Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

COMPATIBILITY

SID

Reaction score
Can the Breeze 4K be linked to the ST-16 controller? Thinking about buying a Breeze to gain some flight experience before I launch my Typhoon Pro H. Does that thought have any merit?

You would be better off getting the Yuneec Flight simulator... that will interface directly with the ST-16

Downloads UAV Pilot

For just getting experience with any RC, you also might pick up one of those nano quads to fly around and bounce off the ceiling and walls of your residence.

You would be better off getting the Yuneec Flight simulator... that will interface directly with the ST-16

Downloads UAV Pilot

For just getting experience with any RC, you also might pick up one of those nano quads to fly around and bounce off the ceiling and walls of your residence.

I in fact do already own a flight simulator. I'm just wondering if the St-16 and Breeze with sync together.

You might be able to load Breeze Cam on the Android tablet in the ST-16, but the sticks will not work as they are mapped to the RC output.

Eagle Eye has the best idea for getting the feel of using the ST-16.

If you have a phone capable of 802.11ac WiFi, the Breeze will work with it. It is a fun drone to fly and takes good pics and decent video in light winds or calm. It is very range limited, 100 meters max distance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy