Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Competition for "The Kitchen Table" at last

Have fun! My advice would be ignore Smart mode/Safe mode and use Angle and set the rates at half way between tortoise and hare, then tune to your liking once in the air and making your first few manoeuvres. Fly safe!
Thanks Simon ! I can fly Phantoms 2 thru 4's for years, but this baby will definitively take some gentle getting used too! Man! this controller is as big as my first TV set ! LOL ! Appreciate all your vids and tips !

Thanks Simon ! I can fly Phantoms 2 thru 4's for years, but this baby will definitively take some gentle getting used too! Man! this controller is as big as my first TV set ! LOL ! Appreciate all your vids and tips !

That's the reason I say it. I've also flown Phantoms from original 2 Vision on up - and of course this ain't one of those! Takes the brain a while to adjust to a new system (at least it does mine). Remembering to lower the gear is the least of my worries - I keep flying around with them down because I've never had the ability to do anything about them before. ;) I was never a big user of Home Lock with my DJI's, so the Safe/Smart mode just causes brainache for me...

Reactions: DroneClone
That's the reason I say it. I've also flown Phantoms from original 2 Vision on up - and of course this ain't one of those! Takes the brain a while to adjust to a new system (at least it does mine). Remembering to lower the gear is the least of my worries - I keep flying around with them down because I've never had the ability to do anything about them before. ;) I was never a big user of Home Lock with my DJI's, so the Safe/Smart mode just causes brainache for me...
Likewise, smart mode I doubt I will ever use and the landing gear will be a remembrance also for me! Take care my friend!

Mate, feel sad for you, Glider and I will both have our replacements before you have your first. Here's hoping you never need a replacement.... cheers!
That hurts,I just found out that my order went through Horizon Hobbies,I called them and got a very rude response that they will get them in by the end of next week then they will ship to dealers,so I'm taking over the presidentship of the Noth American branch of the waiters club,since I'm lookin at another 14 days,I feel I'm the most qualified!

Weather was perfect two days ago but windy again
That hurts,I just found out that my order went through Horizon Hobbies,I called them and got a very rude response that they will get them in by the end of next week then they will ship to dealers,so I'm taking over the presidentship of the Noth American branch of the waiters club,since I'm lookin at another 14 days,I feel I'm the most qualified!
Wow, that sucks! Too bad you didn't know that yesterday and you could have ordered one of the extras that Drone Mountain had. Screw that!

Weather was perfect two days ago but windy again

Wow, that sucks! Too bad you didn't know that yesterday and you could have ordered one of the extras that Drone Mountain had. Screw that!
I'm paid in full,I could order elsewhere,but being this close maybe a miracle will happen and it comes sooner.i need to talk to my dealer and see why they don't know anything but I can call and get info,I'm tired of that carrot on a string they keep dangling.im very paitent person,not anymore with these guys.Id have to go in with my bank number and get my 2k back,I'm at my ranch and it's 2 hrs away so dealing with them is screwy.

Anyone notice after charging batteries when you unplug charger from wall the green charger LED stays on for 3 minutes? that's new to me !

I'm not one but some of my friends use that for my nickname. Seems I ask a lot of questions and cross exam. I could bless it from afar if that is permissible and counts!

lbte4.gif

I don't remember anything about the light staying on after charging. The only thing that I had weird was when I first charged my battery it first blinked blue and beeped so I figured it was fully charged but on my next battery it didn't do that so I plugged the first one back in later on and it still needed a fair amount of charging. I forget now but think voltage was something like 15.7v (tested) when fully charged.

Heck no.. You and your copter get the good stuff. I'm saving the demon water for the trolls who invade our forum:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval