Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Competition: October - Theme: Ascending

Reaction score
Last month's winner, @mwelr has chosen the theme so....

Post your best video or photo with the theme of Ascending on this thread. At the end of the month, we'll put all of the videos into a post and have a poll for the winner. The winner gets to choose the theme for the next month. You're encouraged to interpret the theme however you like - surprise us!

Rules:
  • The video or photo must have been taken by you THIS MONTH.
  • It must have been taken with a CGO3+/CGOET camera on a Typhoon H.
  • You may use aftermarket lenses, filters - but let us know if you do.
  • You may edit or post process your video/photo - but again, let us know if you do and how.
Hints:
  • Video should be at least HD (1080p), photos 4mp or more
  • Long videos get boring quickly - keep it short and sweet

It's fine to share 'straight out of the camera' shots - tell us so we can appreciate them.

Rules are subject to change, my decision is random, entering this competition does not entitle you to a date with Beyonce.

Reactions: John S
Last month's winner, @mwelr has chosen the theme so....

Post your best video or photo with the theme of Ascending on this thread. At the end of the month, we'll put all of the videos into a post and have a poll for the winner. The winner gets to choose the theme for the next month. You're encouraged to interpret the theme however you like - surprise us!

Rules:
  • The video or photo must have been taken by you THIS MONTH.
  • It must have been taken with a CGO3+/CGOET camera on a Typhoon H.
  • You may use aftermarket lenses, filters - but let us know if you do.
  • You may edit or post process your video/photo - but again, let us know if you do and how.
Hints:
  • Video should be at least HD (1080p), photos 4mp or more
  • Long videos get boring quickly - keep it short and sweet

It's fine to share 'straight out of the camera' shots - tell us so we can appreciate them.

Rules are subject to change, my decision is random, entering this competition does not entitle you to a date with Beyonce.
Mhmmm, I have a couple of footages I could use, but they were not shoot this month ...
Ric

The weekend's coming up - chance to get out there and film!

Someone please post a video, just to get the vision of @ArnhemAnt in a mankini out of my mind! :)

Beyoncé is not stupid she wants young man not old man.

Beyoncé is not stupid she wants young man not old man.

Boom!! Thanks man. With all the talk of Beyonce, I was definitely "Ascending", but now you have popped my bubble and I have plummeted back down to earth with the harsh reality that yes, I am growing old. There goes my attempt at winning this months comp....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval