Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Competition: September - Theme: Water

My contribution

Using Typhoon H and GoPro Hero 4 at the beautiful Outerbanks in North Carolina USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my latest “scenic” short film from my company BACKBRDIGE Films. All aerial footage was shot with a Typhoon H Pro using a stock lens with various Polar Pro ND filters. All ground footage was shot with a Panasonic GH4 (internal memory). Everything was edited using Adobe Premier Pro, and I used custom Lumetri Color Tools within Premier Pro to color correct and color grade the Raw footage from the CGO3+ camera.

Reactions: Dezzzy.D and Cesar

This is my latest “scenic” short film from my company BACKBRDIGE Films. All aerial footage was shot with a Typhoon H Pro using a stock lens with various Polar Pro ND filters. All ground footage was shot with a Panasonic GH4 (internal memory). Everything was edited using Adobe Premier Pro, and I used custom Lumetri Color Tools within Premier Pro to color correct and color grade the Raw footage from the CGO3+ camera.

Nicely done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First flight after focusing the TH. I still think that it needs a little more adjustment. Anyways, this is a lake in my area that used to be a water park in the 60-70's. They also had a drag strip on the other side. It was later turned into a private lake community. Sorry for the quick movements in the video but I didn't plan any shoots and was just testing things out. I really like all the entries and have enjoyed watching them all. What is next month theme?

what kind of computer are you using to run the premier pro? I put my raw footage into premier pro and all i get is big time lag. I'd love to colour correct, correctly.....

First flight after focusing the TH. I still think that it needs a little more adjustment. Anyways, this is a lake in my area that used to be a water park in the 60-70's. They also had a drag strip on the other side. It was later turned into a private lake community. Sorry for the quick movements in the video but I didn't plan any shoots and was just testing things out. I really like all the entries and have enjoyed watching them all. What is next month theme?

Dang' nabbit boy! Really sharp: the lines on the roofs are very clear, tree leaves, pretty much everything.

Those houses are sooo big though there is a lot more to the roof beams to focus on. :)

Looking at it in 4k, the focus in the center is truly very good. It does seem to drop off pretty rapidly extending to the edges. That will be lens design.

Pulling my H out to get it focused!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirtrider71
OK, no more entries!!! :) I'll take a look at all the entries this weekend and choose a winner. It's all in fun, so there's no big reward and you may all disagree with my choice ;)

Once we've got a winner, they get the honour of choosing next month's theme. I hope you're all up for creating something for that competition too?

Reactions: Dirtrider71
OK, In the face of some awesome competition I've had to choose a winner.... and September's prize goes to @mwelr for a video that captured the theme and told a story.

There were some outstanding videos and I could just have easily chosen a few others, so thank you all for contributing. Now @mwelr needs to choose a theme for October!

IMHO
better option to choose the winner is link all videos in 1 end competition post and start a hidden result poll for 1 day :) so every activ user can vote once and we have a winner.
Not a bad idea. But maybe we can do that for this month

Bill W.

The important thing is a chance for everyone to show off what they've been up to. :)

Let's do it that way (a link post and poll) for October and see how it goes!

This thread has become a regular stop for a lot of people keep it up .

Reactions: BillyTexas and Tuna
Reactions: BillyTexas
It's been chosen by the winner. The thread has been started - theme is 'Ascending'. :)
Ok....so help me understand. Are we decending from a high point...or is it some kind of metaphor?

Bill W.

It's been chosen by the winner. The thread has been started - theme is 'Ascending'. :)
Sorry i was dyslexic on my last comment. But still same question just are we ascending or is it a metaphor?

Bill W.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop