Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Controller problem

Reaction score
So I try to lower the gimbal on the controller using the cross button but nothing happens!
I tryed the reset button to no avail what am I missing here ?

You need to do the firmware upgrade on the controller. Refer to info in this thread Breeze G3 Controller Update - Updated 07/17/2018. Not hard to do, but follow the directions to the letter. With the latest download from their site, make sure Windows finishes the hardware installation before proceeding with the firmware update. Info on that is in the latter posts of the thread. After the update, you can check functionality by connecting to the Breeze, going to Controller mode, then using the up/down of the d-pad to operate the camera gimbal.

Is that great you’ve updated it, or great now I have to update the controller?

You need to do the firmware upgrade on the controller. Refer to info in this thread Breeze G3 Controller Update - Updated 07/17/2018. Not hard to do, but follow the directions to the letter. With the latest download from their site, make sure Windows finishes the hardware installation before proceeding with the firmware update. Info on that is in the latter posts of the thread. After the update, you can check functionality by connecting to the Breeze, going to Controller mode, then using the up/down of the d-pad to operate the camera gimbal.
Thanks

I’ve done it three times so far and it went smoothly all three times. Twice with the older update file and once with the newer one. Use the microUSB cable that came with the Breeze as it is certain it will do data transfer.

Well did on my laptop it said it did. But will try it out once rain stops here to see if the proof is in the pudding!
Thanks for your help

You can test it without flying. Just connect via WiFi, go to Controller mode, Slide to continue, Experience Now, then use the d-pad up/down to control the camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hospitalstore123