Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Crash at start up?! Didn't even touch control?

Reaction score
On the boat yesterday, I went to launch off the bow as I have always done. All satellite connected. Everything ready. Led purple in angle mode. I press the red button to start the motors. At that moment the motors start. I'm not touching any of the controls. The motors seemed to throttle up on their own flipping it on its side and almost off the boat into the lake. Broke 3 propellers luckily getting caught up on the rails around the bow. Lost all confidence as of now to fly over water. Why would it take off and flip at startup? Only crash I've had and it's drone error. Not pilot error. Please help

On the boat yesterday, I went to launch off the bow as I have always done. All satellite connected. Everything ready. Led purple in angle mode. I press the red button to start the motors. At that moment the motors start. I'm not touching any of the controls. The motors seemed to throttle up on their own flipping it on its side and almost off the boat into the lake. Broke 3 propellers luckily getting caught up on the rails around the bow. Lost all confidence as of now to fly over water. Why would it take off and flip at startup? Only crash I've had and it's drone error. Not pilot error. Please help
Where you in Smart Mode by chance? That would answer all!:rolleyes:

Local RC shop said it could have been the accelerometer reading The Rock of the boat and trying to adjust

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430