Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Crashed q500 4k

Reaction score
I was flying my q500 4k brand new right out the box put the props on tightened them down and double checked them,took it up in the air about 30 ft and moved ot forward then left and two of the props flew off and it nose dived into the ground breaking the camera,and airframe, I tried to get it to turn back on and the motors will not start up at all everything comes on the drone but will not start and when I press the button to start I hold it down and I get two beeps and no motor action. Pls help

If its brand new, I would contact Yuneec. If it make you feel better, my first day with my H pro I had real sense on. And it ran into a tree breaking a rotor arm during follow me.

Yuneec is pretty easy to deal with, but they do take a few weeks.

I was flying my q500 4k brand new right out the box put the props on tightened them down and double checked them,took it up in the air about 30 ft and moved ot forward then left and two of the props flew off and it nose dived into the ground breaking the camera,and airframe, I tried to get it to turn back on and the motors will not start up at all everything comes on the drone but will not start and when I press the button to start I hold it down and I get two beeps and no motor action. Pls help
Did you tighten with you fingers?

Did you tighten with you fingers?
Rotors wont affect it not starting. I've ran mine with no motors on full acceleration to drain the battery for storage.

Edit: just read rotors flew off mid flight.

Rotors wont affect it not starting. I've ran mine with no motors on full acceleration to drain the battery for storage.

Edit: just read rotors flew off mid flight.
No used my gingerscthen the tool to tighten one full and turn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone