Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

disappointed/ sad.

Reaction score
went and got me a Breeze 4k about a mo. ago. watched lots of videos on how to setup and fly. only to find my Samsung tablet will not work with it. got it to connect to my Samsung ph. but with lots of issues. not the HIGHLY controllable drone I watched videos on. with any ph or tablet. with a 4.0/4.4 or better. and now no customer support at all. any help for a newbie would be great

went and got me a Breeze 4k about a mo. ago. watched lots of videos on how to setup and fly. only to find my Samsung tablet will not work with it. got it to connect to my Samsung ph. but with lots of issues. not the HIGHLY controllable drone I watched videos on. with any ph or tablet. with a 4.0/4.4 or better. and now no customer support at all. any help for a newbie would be great
If you poke around here and read some of posts you can learn what you need. After that use that magnifying glass and do a keyword search for you questions after that come back and post your questions here so some one can follow up with you[emoji3]
You want to be useing the controller for smoother flights.

Did you go into “airplane mode” before turning wifi on? Sure made a difference with my Moto E5. Good Luck and try to schedule appointment with Tech Support phone call before giving up. Many times communication can improve things for you.

What issues are you having, just connectivity with your device? Beyond connectivity, did you do the calibration? If not the drone will be hard to control.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig