Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

DIY battery adapter

Yes, but with the moneys of three new yuneec lipo I am near to buy the entire control board ...
It Is very interesting the behaviour of other brand battery with this drone.
The best results can be taken with other LIHV battery with a fly time near to 30 Min. (6750mah).
But also with a lipo (25c) I can obtain 20 Min.

Last edited:
Yes, but with the moneys of three new yuneec lipo I am near to buy the entire control board ...
It Is very interesting the behaviour of other brand battery with this drone.
The best results can be taken with other LIHV battery with a fly time near to 30 Min. (6750mah).
But also with a lipo (25c) I can obtain 20 Min.
I researched the LIHV battery a bit. I found a lot of good information about them but the lifespan is very short. A LIHV battery can be charged and discharged around 50-60 times. A LIPO battery can see well over 300. The LIHV battery also carries a higher voltage in the beginning of the flight and this would cause me concern. Would the higher voltage create problems with the ESC board or motors? I would like to see someone's specs with the LIHV type battery in the typhoon H.

I researched the LIHV battery a bit. I found a lot of good information about them but the lifespan is very short. A LIHV battery can be charged and discharged around 50-60 times. A LIPO battery can see well over 300. The LIHV battery also carries a higher voltage in the beginning of the flight and this would cause me concern. Would the higher voltage create problems with the ESC board or motors? I would like to see someone's specs with the LIHV type battery in the typhoon H.
You can use LiHV only with TH plus.

You can use LiHV only with TH plus.
I was reading about this. Vertigo drones state that the batteries can be used in either the H or the H Plus but I am not sure I would stick a Lihv battery in my H without doing the research. From what I understand the H can handle the extra volts but I would be a bit worried about my ESC.

Reactions: jeorghe
Check this post venom battery for h plus and h520 coming online and this one venom battery for h plus and h520 coming online.
The question was posed to one of Yuneec’s engineers. I could not get full battery specs.
I wonder why the secrecy around their drones. I know they don't want clones on the market but it is too late for this. I am one of those who research things to death. Sometimes this is a bad thing since so many have different ideas. I have heard that the cells they use are specially made for Yuneec.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal