Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Do i have a pro?

You don't have the RealSense and IPS modules, which used to be the distinguishing features between the Advanced and Pro.

Not a carry case just the foam in the Yuneec Box. I did buy the carry backpack that uses the stock foam and it works great.

My understanding is you will be able to purchase the IPS module separately from RealSense. What used to be sold as the Typhoon H Pro was the Typhoon H Advanced plus RealSense and IPS.

Until reading up I didn't know there was 2 versions.
My box says Typhoon H hexacopter with collision avoidance. The janglish in the manual is tough to decifer which one I have.

Here is the thread to my order.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H29139S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thank you

That's maybe a Pro but a old version.
New version come with a ST16 with 3 antenas and the TH has its antenas outside also, the landing gear is renforced at the vertical & horizontal junction.

That's maybe a Pro but a old version.
New version come with a ST16 with 3 antenas and the TH has its antenas outside also, the landing gear is renforced at the vertical & horizontal junction.
Is that the extra cost worth. Put a dbs or flpvr antenne on it and it’s much better connection for 100 dollars. Intel realsense Nice but is this nescesarry. Use your brains and your eyes much cheaper. And the reinforced landing gear you Mean that extra plastic in the Corners ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval