Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16(s) Screen Recorder

This seems to be a problem with DroneLogBook.
Location is alway correct in telemetry files. You have GPS data from copter in Telemetry_*.csv and GPS data from ST16S in RemoteGPS_*.csv. Usually the coptes coordinates are more precise. Altitude contains relative to start level. RemoteGPS has absolute altitude in.
I have proved that many times on different locations. Timestamps are taken from ST16S, local time. If time is set correctly the timestamps are also correct.

If a tool expect UTC then the timestamps are a problem. The difference is then the difference to UTC depending on the timezone.

But as I said above, only from telemetry it is not possible to detect when exactly the copter started and when landed, thus flight duration are also incorrect because it contains time, the copter stands waiting on the ground.

br HE

Edit: One FlightLog file set may contain more than one flight. Batteriy change can be detected by voltage chart.

Last edited:
Here are the digital tools to keep a flight log:

1) Hover (it temperamental and needs a good internet connection)
2) KittyHawk (DJI Friendly)
3) Skyward
4) UAVSA Logbook
5) And everyone's favorite is Jonathan Rupprecht "Drone Operator's Logbook" I call this the old school method, and very effective, but I tend to just upload telemetry files, but lately has been forced to manually log, I thank my Yuneec for bringing me back to basics.

This is what DroneLogBook looks like. (NOTE* The FW has not been changed, I have to create another drone profile, with the new build)

This great about DroneLogBook and also UAVSA Logbook is that it allows me to do all my reporting in an organized fashion, and able to share the information to my clients.

Note* The time of the Inspire 1 is accurate. I punch in for work at 11am everyday 7 days a week.

View attachment 12257

I can also download my mission flight as a KML File. One use of a KML File is by creating a relative to ground points that I share with other pilots who are flying the same project as I am, and droneLogBook makes this easier, specially for DJI users who are using Drone Deploy or DJI GSP Pro, and I hope in the future, if ever Yuneec comes out with a mission hub for the H+ KML Files will become handy.

Yuneec creates a by second telemetry point, and in some aspect is good, annoying, but a great and precise way of keeping data.

Here's how to manual create a Relative To Ground point system, using Yuneec's telemetry.

New THP user .. I can not get anything to connect and pulled my logs, ant ideas? Tried qgroundcontrol on 2 different Windows 10 systems, will not connect to the aircraft

New THP user .. I can not get anything to connect and pulled my logs, ant ideas? Tried qgroundcontrol on 2 different Windows 10 systems, will not connect to the aircraft

Are you using the USB cable that came with the H+?

If so, are you following the directions that @Peggy gave in the other thread on retrieving the ulog files from the aircraft.

Battery in the craft, connect USB to H+, connect USB to computer and wait for it to be detected. Once connected use QGC to access the log files and select those wanted for download to the computer.

As for the telemetry files from the ST-16S there is a sticky post on that subject in the H+ How To forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio