Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drone insurance

Ted

Reaction score
Greetings,

I have been looking for drone insurance. Here's a site that offers a product.

NSP - UAS - 06.16

I'm not endorsing and have not used their services as of yet, but perhaps someone would be interested.

If anyone tries this company out, perhaps you could leave some feedback for the rest of us. I plan on looking into the insurance shortly.

Can you tell me the name of your insurance company so I can check them out? Also is it recreational or business insurance? Thanks
I think it's QBI but it's doesn't matter only need to add accidental cover and let them know about your drone. However with the new development they maybe won't insure you against accident when building or car is damaged by your drone....

Thanks, sorry for the long delay in responding. Been sick and out of circulation.
I've recently passed the FAA test and have been working with realtors and insurance inspectors so my work is spotty so far. I found a company that insures by the hour using a cell phone app. That way I'm covered when I'm actually flying which makes a lot of sense (& cents) until I go full time. Still checking them out and wondering if others out there have used them and if anyone has had reason to file a claim and what that experience was like. Saving $$ is one thing, collecting on a claim if & when is yet another. Spending $1K - $2.5K up front is a bit much when starting out.

Greetings,

I have been looking for drone insurance. Here's a site that offers a product.

NSP - UAS - 06.16

I'm not endorsing and have not used their services as of yet, but perhaps someone would be interested.

If anyone tries this company out, perhaps you could leave some feedback for the rest of us. I plan on looking into the insurance shortly.
I have a YTH and a Mavic covered under "Miscellaneous", Personal Articles Policy with State Farm. The cost was $67 for the year. The only state that they won't provide coverage for drones is California though i think. There's a lot of info on this if you google it https://www.google.com/webhp?source...&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=state+farm+drone+insurance. Hope this helps but let me know if you have any questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval