Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drone Logbook error

I have my drone back, and Yuneec UK replaced the E90 camera. Took it all out yesterday and I was mightily impressed with the H520. Very stable, and flies straight and true even with a stiff crosswind.

Got back to the office and put my login for DroneLogBook into the settings, pressed upload and it just worked. No hassle at all. Had a look at the information they brought into DroneLogBook. Anybody any idea what the logs from the airframe would provide in addition to the ones on the ST16s?
Exactly the same for me. Got the kit back from Yuneec UK, who replaced the faulty E90 and the upload works a treat. Currently only using this as a record of flight dates and times but I shall definitely explore the uploads from the airframe once I do some more flights (weather on the south coast has not been good).

Hi
I’m a new member today. Reading though this post has been very helpful as I’m having an issue with the logbook. looking at downloading qgroundstation but can only find a link to aground control. Do you know if this is one of the same or if there is a link to a qgroundstation download

many thanks

Hi
I’m a new member today. Reading though this post has been very helpful as I’m having an issue with the logbook. looking at downloading qgroundstation but can only find a link to aground control. Do you know if this is one of the same or if there is a link to a qgroundstation download

many thanks

Yes it is Qgroundcontrol. My error with Qgroundstation.
So used to saying ground station I mistyped.
Sorry

Oddly enough my ST16s told me its logs were corrupted following a flight last thursday, and now I've had 5 or 6 flights today and now no prompt to upload to DroneLogbook. Back to downloading from the bird itself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio