Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E-bay starting bid

Look at all the ands ifs and buts with this H. People are willing to bid on it and by the end of the auction, it won’t be any deal.... it’s all risk.
Take the smart approach. Buy it from a retailer and pay the extra few bucks for a solid brand new unit , warranty and piece of mind

Reactions: AH-1G
Look at all the ands ifs and buts with this H. People are willing to bid on it and by the end of the auction, it won’t be any deal.... it’s all risk.
Take the smart approach. Buy it from a retailer and pay the extra few bucks for a solid brand new unit , warranty and piece of mind
I would love to see the telemetry, and if this individual had issues with all those beta updates?

Reactions: biltno
It is working great! Just got done with a few more test flights. So far so good!

I don't really feel like it was too much of a risk. I was covered by eBay buyer protection. In fact I'm still covered. I am happy everything worked out or at least seems to be. But if it didn't, I would have waited for my refund and bought elsewhere. It's worth the risk of the time delay to save the extra cash any put it into batteries etc.

Jim

I would love to see the telemetry, and if this individual had issues with all those beta updates?
I downloaded the ulogs and there were two flights in China. Test flights I imagine. And a few handfuls of flights in N.J. before my first flight.

I'm not an expert at reading the logs but the top speed was not excessive on any flights, and their didn't seem to be any incident.

I'd be happy to share them with you if you'd like.

Jim

The fact that it flies well indicates there were no known issues. If there were they would have been apparent in the logs or visible damage. If it does develop a problem it won't be related to the previous flights.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33