Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E20Tvx radiometric data

@DoomMeister
Thank you, i also download the image tool from the same source and allow windows to install it too. So i think the installation itself should not be the problem.
I can also view the images with the tool, but not evaluate the temperatures and the report does not contain the geodata. The way Enrico looks, it should work for everyone. unfortunately not on my systems.

I also have laptops with Win10 x64 and i also tried it today with two different windows 11 laptops. same problem.

Can you evaluate the temperatures of my images and the map will be displayed in the report?

Best regards
Frank
I can generate the reports which I have attached. The first time I attempted to open a report in Acrobat Reader it had me install a font so the map would display. Once the font installed I had to close and reopen Acrobat Reader. The map then displayed fine.

Attachments

• Image 1 report.pdf
    309.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Image 2 Report.pdf
    796.8 KB · Views: 5
In this ZIP folder are all my files that I have for the E20Tvx camera.

I have a 7 year old iMac running the latest version of Windows 10.

On Win 7 no temperature data at all.

What is new in the 2.0.0? (16.12.2021)
● New UI design.
● Fixed inaccurate temperature calculation for zoom images.
● Support color picker function regarding the font color.
● Support color palette.
● Added GPS location display.
● Added on the photo into report.
● Fixed Custom parameters optimize parameter limits for prompt UI and logic.
● Update thermal calculation temperature algorithm DLL.
● Fixed report and export data error.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 1.pdf
    717.5 KB · Views: 6
Looks like the software is dependent on an outside DLL, which can read non-standard fields in the EXIF metadata. There are no shown coordinates too. The logical question is - it is calculated the point's temperature from the colour on the picture???

Is possible to set the camera to save something like a RAW format?

@Vaklin
It looks the same to me. In the st16 remote control there is unfortunately no option to change the storage format. It is saved exclusively in jpg.
I don't know as much as you do, so excuse me for asking, what do you mean by "found it"? I wonder why the same images work for some people (enrico) and not for others like you or me.

@DoomMeister
Adobe or mozilla open both the reports created here in the forum without any problems.

@Enrico Jorysch
Can you unzip the zip file and only attach only the installation file of the image tool?

@Hawk_OPS
The software is called YuneecImageTool (YuneecImage_2.0.0) to find here YUNEEC Europe Shop
unfortunately for some people this doesn't work.

Thank you guys so far

Last edited:
I found where the data in the file is. The data was paste here. The best approach is to prepare open-source software. Instead, if the temperature calculation, which looks to be done in some DLL, can be wrapped, nothing more is difficult to do.

This software looks to be a derivate of Pix4D. I'm not familiar with it yet, but if we will work on this vector, why not read about it? In any case, a radiometric tool will be necessary for the future.

I found where the data in the file is. The data was paste here. The best approach is to prepare open-source software. Instead, if the temperature calculation, which looks to be done in some DLL, can be wrapped, nothing more is difficult to do.

This software looks to be a derivate of Pix4D. I'm not familiar with it yet, but if we will work on this vector, why not read about it? In any case, a radiometric tool will be necessary for the future.
I absolutely agree with you. I just opened the image in MS note and got the data too.
I just don't know what to do now.

I'm also convinced that we need a decent working tool for the evaluation. yuneec will probably have to do some reworking here too.
I called yuneec customer service this week and described the problem to them. They want to get in touch but couldn't say anything about it.

By the way, the old firmware 0.1.27A for the E20Tvx records the video files more smoothly than the new one. I also contacted Yuneec CS for this issue and they seem to be working on a new firmware. probably 0.1.31A or similar. But, the old 0.1.27A version is not supported by Yuneec Image tool

Best Regards
Frank

Keep us updated on what you hear from Yuneec CS.

I have some Microsoft Redistributable packages installed on my laptop that were needed with other Yuneec software such as the Typhoon H GUI. There may be a need for one of these for the YuneecImageTool to work properly. They were VisualC++ runtime packages.

Keep us updated on what you hear from Yuneec CS.

I have some Microsoft Redistributable packages installed on my laptop that were needed with other Yuneec software such as the Typhoon H GUI. There may be a need for one of these for the YuneecImageTool to work properly. They were VisualC++ runtime packages.
Thank you for that information. I will keep you up to date.

A suggestion from @Vaklin about maps not being created without internet access got me to try out the concept. He was right! No internet=No map in the report.

Attachments

• Trial without internet access.pdf
    723.3 KB · Views: 5
Recommendation. Ask politely @h-elsner to prepare a good viewer for all thermal guys. He has all the necessary for this task.
No, I don't have all information to create a tool like this. I can read and manipulate EXIF data but I don't have specs for the camera profiles.

The tool itself is not working on my PC. I also get an empty report and there is no geo location detected. The user interface of the tool is as poor as it can be - nothing that I would use. It looks like tool is written in Java. That means it needs the correct java runtime environment on the PC. What is the correct remains the secret of Yuneec developer. When I hear Java runtime, I run away as fast as I can (that's why it is called runtime).

br HE

No, I don't have all information to create a tool like this. I can read and manipulate EXIF data but I don't have specs for the camera profiles.

The tool itself is not working on my PC. I also get an empty report and there is no geo location detected. The user interface of the tool is as poor as it can be - nothing that I would use. It looks like tool is written in Java. That means it needs the correct java runtime environment on the PC. What is the correct remains the secret of Yuneec developer. When I hear Java runtime, I run away as fast as I can (that's why it is called runtime).

br HE
...run away as fast as I can (that's why it is called runtime) 😂
😥

...needs the correct java runtime environment... will use this info when I call Yuneec CS again

The sizes of the images are really different. The second one is around 5 times smaller, so there is no raw data, as expected. Now the task is to differentiate layers in the radiometric image. There should be a tiff image inside the jpg or something like this. Photoshop can say a lot.

Something like this. If someone is interesting to play with it.

I'm focused to sniff the whole WiFi communication on CGO's, with one killed router behind and so on. ;)

Both pictures from above have a strange EXIF tag "Date/Time digitized". The is a string "2022-02-ASCII" instead of a correct date/time string like "2022-02-11 01:33:55".
Also I found Resolution unit is Inches. I don't know what effect this has with our localization settings on the PC.

Are there other pictures untouched by any tools from this camera available?

br HE

Both pictures from above have a strange EXIF tag "Date/Time digitized". The is a string "2022-02-ASCII" instead of a correct date/time string like "2022-02-11 01:33:55".
Also I found Resolution unit is Inches. I don't know what effect this has with our localization settings on the PC.

Are there other pictures untouched by any tools from this camera available?

br HE
in the pdf from yuneec it is advised to install the latest firmware v0.1.30_A on the camera.

The Firmware 0.1.27A is not supported by the Image tool. However, the old firmware offers better video recording. yuneec is already working on that. (as I said) So it's only about photos that were created with the latest firmware. It works for some people, but not for the other guys.

That's the actual problem. the images I attach was not changed by any program. they come straight from the camera's memory card.

here is another picture from today

Attachments

• YUN_0005_T.JPG
    YUN_0005_T.JPG
    880.6 KB · Views: 11

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook