Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E20Tvx radiometric data

So @Enrico Jorysch , @Vaklin , and @DoomMeister have it working properly for them. We know that @Vaklin and @DoomMeister are using an up to date version of Windows 10 x64 with JRE nstalled. I will get into the installed runtimes and post that information later this morning.

For me (Win10Pro, 64bit) it is not working. The question is, why?
That is what is working for me. I will post more info on runtimes that are installed later this morning.

Stupid proposal but let me say. Is there English language pack installed on not working machines?

Available languages in the software are English and Chinese only. For what I'm asking.

Even with the latest photo, the program works great for me.... that's probably just because I'm swiss yunee trader.

The program is also for me... i don't know english... very easy to use.

Attachments

• Wow.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
  • Wow 2.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 7
No one is in doubt, the program works on the coder's PC and on some reseller's machines too. ;)

By mistake, on some machines, where the owners didn't plan to buy this stuff.

Real rock firms didn't give anything for free download. Every camera should go with a personal assistant (human). Only in this case, the price will be reasonable for someone but not for everyone.

Only the open source is the solution in the near and the far future.

Last edited:
I am currently waiting for Yuneec CS to call me back. There is only one person who can be contacted for this type of problem. All inquiries will be forwarded to this gentleman...

@Enrico Jorysch
I tried your zip, thank you very much. Unfortunately unsuccessful. (I'm a bit jealous) ;)

@Vaklin
installed english language packs, restarted - no success (it was worth a try)
Vaklin, you have two computers. The tool works on one, but not on the other. Can you please check again what the differences could be?

Yes, of course. The one is WIN 7, and the other is WIN 10. Both are 64 bit, but this is not so big a similarity. Can you check the sizes of the files, which you have got personally?
installed english language packs
I mean not pack, the working computer is with English interface, installed over the German one. Try with local settings like date and time format and so on.Screenshot_2.jpg

Here is my Windows 10 info and runtimes installed.

Attachments

• My PC info.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 7
Only small differences to my system:
Prozessor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.80 GHz
Installierter RAM 8,00 GB (7,70 GB verwendbar)
Systemtyp 64-Bit-Betriebssystem, x64-basierter Prozessor
Stift- und Toucheingabe Für diese Anzeige ist keine Stift- oder Toucheingabe verfügbar.
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 21H2
Installiert am ‎19.‎08.‎2020
Betriebssystembuild 19044.1526
Leistung Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

Installation program is the same as Enrico has (CRC checked). Installing latest JRE and remove it makes no difference.

As far as I can see, the problem is reading the EXIF data it stops somewhere before GPS data and refuses to load the XMP part for some reason.

I have overwritten date in EXIF but this didn't help. My tools can read GPS data...
1644851228848.png

br HE

Last edited:
Maybe the camera FW is also a part of the problem. Date/time digitized seems to be incorrect and this tag is before GPS data and after FW version which is in the report:
YUN_0005_notepad.JPG

Yuneec should answer if this is a FW fault or done by intension and if so, why?

br HE

Reactions: FrankS
Here my config

So far no feedback from Yuneec CS. Will try again tomorrow. What h-elsner says are good questions.

And despite all the ambiguities, the question always remains: why does it work for some people?

Attachments

• my PC info FrankS.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Also intresting: With the picture Yuneec07.jpg from GitHub src/image my tool can read temperature. GPS data is not empty but filled with 0.0 (as it is inside a building).
Date/time digitized is OK in this file. Camrea is E10T 0.2.63A

Attachments

• yun7.pdf
    249.4 KB · Views: 9
Also intresting: With the picture Yuneec07.jpg from GitHub src/image my tool can read temperature. GPS data is not empty but filled with 0.0 (as it is inside a building).
Date/time digitized is OK in this file. Camrea is E10T 0.2.63A
It's a different camera. I have the E20Tvx and the one from github is an E10T and of course other firmware.

but as I said, I was able to create photos for a while that I can read out. here's an example.

Attachments

• YUN_0001_T.JPG
    YUN_0001_T.JPG
    747.9 KB · Views: 12
The bear is so much. Better is to ask for the rJPG SDK... (Pix4D)

And when I asked for some photos, no one responded... Doesn't matter. If you get something from the Yuneec, tell us at least what you have got if not to share it.

P.S. I'm pretty sure the temperatures, measured by this camera are very questionable. For example, the distance, emissivity, and reflexivity should be added on the low-level DLL calculation, not on high-level thermal data to rJPG transformation. Can you manipulate them via the remote?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval