Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E20Tvx radiometric data

The main question is, what is different with those who work without problems like Enrico Jorysch.

@Enrico Jorysch gehe bitte mal bei deinem PC auf Einstellungen > System > Info und schau mal bei Systemtyp nach, was da steht.
Ich habe 64-Bit-Betriebssystem.

Gruß HE

Translation:
Please go to Settings > System > Info on your PC and check the system type to see what it says.

I have 64-bit operating system.

Last edited by a moderator:
@h-elsner can I assume this is working for you also with a 64bit version of Windows like mine.

My old laptop with win XP where I create 32-bit versions of my tools (if neccessary) says for YuneecImageTool: This not a valid 32-bit executable.
I think 64-bit is OK. Have to look for another difference like localization or so.

I have installed jre-8u321-windows-x64 - no change, tool still not working.

Last edited:
I also contacted Yuneec CS
Very reasonable will be in the next contact with the next issue, because the overall look of the software tells that there will be a lot of contacts and troubleshooting, ask about the SDK or temperature calculation DLL for these pictures. They will be in a position to be cooperative, I guess.

Very reasonable will be in the next contact with the next issue, because the overall look of the software tells that there will be a lot of contacts and troubleshooting, ask about the SDK or temperature calculation DLL for these pictures. They will be in a position to be cooperative, I guess.
I will do that.
But it is also an advantage if more people call there. If more people report the same problem, the pressure on them to act increases.

btw that should be the source code

Last edited:
The temperatures are discussable, but this is the next step. With my camera, I still have some difficulties understanding the chinese approach with the hard coefficients to measurements depending on the selected scale. I'm almost sure, the sensor logic here is the same, but it is wrapped to rJPG output to do a situation a bit worse.

I hope he tells us what he has in his packed file.
I'm almost sure, there is nothing more than these three files from Yuneec's website. The problem is somewhere in the operating system and JRE. BTW, the computer, where it works is with native German Windows, over it added the English language, which changes half of the "über alles", with Bulgarian localization about the time date and so on, but without Cyrillic environment. So, the locale itself is not a source for the issue.

Just a minute to start it up again. But it will be OK for sure.

For me this is useless. I do have not enough money to buy this camera. Did it just to help you. My way in the thermal vision is slightly different, but I hope, the results will be the same as buying something (almost) ready to use.

For me this is useless. I do have not enough money to buy this camera. Did it just to help you. My way in the thermal vision is slightly different, but I hope, the results will be the same as buying something (almost) ready to use.
Thank you for trying to help. Unfortunately, it doesn't get us any further. Sometimes I doubt the technology and I wonder why yuneec releases this half-finished s****.
But basically it seems to be just a little thing again. Because you and Enrico have proven that it works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis