Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E90 camera firmware 1.0.56

Reaction score
Tried to update an E90 this morning with v1.0.56 and it failed both over WiFI and using an SD card, installation doesn't appear to complete and the E90 flashes the LED red

This problem was introduced in version 1.0.52 but hasn't been fixed in the current version, versions 1.0.44 and earlier do not have this problem

ota will upload from st16s to the sdcard in the e90 then extracts the file then starts flashing the camera frimware

When I downloaded the file the PC changed the file to firmware (1).bin as i already had a version in my download files. I moved it and renamed it to firmware.bin uploaded to SD card and it worked.

Just a thought in case you have similar.

Tried to update an E90 this morning with v1.0.56 and it failed both over WiFI and using an SD card, installation doesn't appear to complete and the E90 flashes the LED red

This problem was introduced in version 1.0.52 but hasn't been fixed in the current version, versions 1.0.44 and earlier do not have this problem
Both 1.0.56 and 1.0.52 I had to uninstall the data pilot app , then install the new firmware update which reinstalls the data pilot app automatically, in both cases everything was successful.

I couldn't get the E90 to update OTA but the ST16 updated OTA once I uninstalled the old Data pilot. I had to put the file on the SD card for the E90.

I have noticed since the last 2 updates when calibrating the gimbal it completes, but doesn't show completed on the ST16. Anyone else having this issue?

Well looks like I am not the only one who has the h520 I not going to finish gimbal calibration issue. That's the only one bugging me now For the past 3 updates.

I have just spoken with Yuneec UK and they haven't had this calibration issue and are not aware of a problem. I told them a number of us are having the problem so they will pass the info over to Yuneec Europe.

I have noticed since the last 2 updates when calibrating the gimbal it completes, but doesn't show completed on the ST16. Anyone else having this issue?

This has been going on since the second update I seem to remember. It's not something new.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Picture The Stars