Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Editing CCC on the ST-16 with Flight Center

Reaction score
I'm pleased to say the latest release of Flight Center now includes a full mission editor for Curved Cable Cam.

Some highlights:
  • Full flight path calculation - shows the 'as flown' route
  • Camera view estimation correct for the standard lens, video and photo modes
  • Export straight to the Yuneec flight app
  • Infinite undo/redo
  • Altitude graph
There are a lot of features in the editor, so I've written a short guide - you can read it here. Rather than cluttering up the release thread with questions and requests, if you've got anything you wish to ask or suggestions to make, please post here.

I'm pleased to say the latest release of Flight Center now includes a full mission editor for Curved Cable Cam.

Some highlights:
  • Full flight path calculation - shows the 'as flown' route
  • Camera view estimation correct for the standard lens, video and photo modes
  • Export straight to the Yuneec flight app
  • Infinite undo/redo
  • Altitude graph
There are a lot of features in the editor, so I've written a short guide - you can read it here. Rather than cluttering up the release thread with questions and requests, if you've got anything you wish to ask or suggestions to make, please post here.

Wow very nice

Alright. I have been using Eric's CCC Editor up to this point, but I think I want to give yours a try. Thanks for the updated version!

Tuna just started using your app today .i havent used it for ccc yet but i love the replay of video .heck if your drone goes down all data is right there to watch over and over till you find it or type in lat and logi in gps .its a great app cant wait to use mission to create ccc .A#1 your the best

Here is my video I posted using the mission planner in flight center.

Bill W.

thanks bill i actualy saw your video on youtube went to link and downloaded it .It looks like a great app TUNA realy knows his stuff

Reactions: BillyTexas
thanks bill i actualy saw your video on youtube went to link and downloaded it .It looks like a great app TUNA realy knows his stuff
Yes he does. I cant wait to see what all he comes up with.

Bill W.

hey bill thats also a great video it helped me understand it better .thanks
I really enjoyed making it. I wanna do more instructional videos but not sure what to do that hasn't been done to death...lol.

Bill W.

i wonder what yuneec is going to use the aux. button for since with all the recent updates have activated every extra controlon st16 but the aux button

i wonder what yuneec is going to use the aux. button for since with all the recent updates have activated every extra controlon st16 but the aux button
Most pilots are hoping it will be used to deactivate gps

Bill W.

that would be nice its a little tricky on the fly turning gps on and off on screen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval