Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Electrical junction box

Reaction score
I hadn't realized how complacent I have become of my surroundings here at the house. It just dawned on me there is this electrical junction box that runs the electricity throughout our neighborhood, one of several.
There were numerous time I was wondering why my H is acting up, duh!:rolleyes: Electrical junction box.jpg

I hadn't realized how complacent I have become of my surroundings here at the house. It just dawned on me there is this electrical junction box that runs the electricity throughout our neighborhood, one of several.
There were numerous time I was wondering why my H is acting up, duh!:rolleyes: View attachment 8018
That'll do it every time...

It’s not electricity that’s the problem. If anything it’s RF interference on 2.4 it 5ghz frequency. Boxes like this are usually shielded to prevent this type of interference. If I’m not mistaken the signal strength of any effective interference is reduced by the square of the distance: meaning the actual interference ‘signal’ power drops off very quickly as you get 1-2-3-4 feet from the box. At 10’ from the box the interference signal strength is about zero for all practical purposes. I’d look elsewhere if you are having issues or just fly a bit farther away from the box.

There were numerous time I was wondering why my H is acting up, duh!:rolleyes: View attachment 8018

That is an AC transformer. Lots of magnetic interference will be produced by it.

Transformer - Wikipedia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus