Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
It feels like suicide....
Finally my H crashed! Lipo 15,1 V indicated, no warning...in 25 meters engines shut off and...freefall back to mother Earth! Camera total loss...the rest ha to be investigated today!
Pilots - how to act now? Ok...log files! Warranty - over since about 3 weeks! Useless to send the H to Yuneec Europe!?
Best,
Arclat

Ok! Thanks!
Give me some minutes.
In advance:
Lipo was fixed save. The H was viewing on the ground!
KP- Index about 3, no wind, sunny. No facts at all which could make the flight impossible or at least dangerous.
It was in line of sight! I saw it dropping, looked at the display and the grass...
Do you want the telemetry just from that flight or the whole folder?
Thanks, AH - 1G

Please find the file attached! Just that from yesterday!
Nothing happens before. First flight happens Mai 22nt, 2017!
Hm...some days over warranty... :-(
Looks like the *.cvs file don't goes here...
I hope the *.zip works out...
Yes!
Thanks!

Attachments

• Telemetry_00073.zip
    200.8 KB · Views: 18
Could you also upload the Remote telemetry file for 00073?

The telemetry is showing a sudden return to mode 16 Ready_to_Start at an altitude of 17.66 meters. Final altitude was -12 meters suggesting landscape descended toward the river from point of takeoff. Total freefall of about 30 meters for about 2.4 seconds.

Why are people posting Typhoon H issues in the H Plus forum? The H Plus does not exist yet. To me it suggests some may have a reading comprehension problem, which may be the root cause of the problems they have with the H.

Reactions: rdonson
Could you also upload the Remote telemetry file for 00073?

The telemetry is showing a sudden return to mode 16 Ready_to_Start at an altitude of 17.66 meters. Final altitude was -12 meters suggesting landscape descended toward the river from point of takeoff. Total freefall of about 30 meters for about 2.4 seconds.

Here it comes! Many thanks for help!
Just for additional information:
Angle mode, OPS avoid OFF, plenty of satellite's etc.
For the engine start/stop button I use a safety cover (in case of, but after far above 700 H drone pilot...). I use to close the cover after engine start. (( Some days ago, actually, after touch down, I wanted to shut down the engines, but not possible. The H ended upside down (angle mode, OPS OFF). Is it possible that something is wrong with the start/stop button?)). During the free fall I pushed the start/stop button to recover...but :-(.
Thanks in advance!
Arclat

Attachments

• Remote_00073.zip
    24 KB · Views: 9
Why are people posting Typhoon H issues in the H Plus forum? The H Plus does not exist yet. To me it suggests some may have a reading comprehension problem, which may be the root cause of the problems they have with the H.

Sorry Sir!

Let's check the file Remote_00073.csv too, just to see if motor stop was sent from ST16.
If yes, then we need to check channelsettings for Throttle.

br HE

Ok!
But no changes in channel settings done!
Best,
Bernd

Here it comes! Many thanks for help!
Just for additional information:
Angle mode, OPS avoid OFF, plenty of satellite's etc.
For the engine start/stop button I use a safety cover (in case of, but after far above 700 H drone pilot...). I use to close the cover after engine start. (( Some days ago, actually, after touch down, I wanted to shut down the engines, but not possible. The H ended upside down (angle mode, OPS OFF). Is it possible that something is wrong with the start/stop button?)). During the free fall I pushed the start/stop button to recover...but :-(.
Thanks in advance!
Arclat

I have a busy schedule today, will take another look this afternoon and post any conclusions.

Thanks, DoomMeister!
Don't hurry! There are about 8 h between us.
Kind regards,
Arclat

Some people mistake the Pro version vs the Plus version.

If the Plus forum could be renamed Typhoon H+ it might help.

Let's check the file Remote_00073.csv too, just to see if motor stop was sent from ST16.
If yes, then we need to check channelsettings for Throttle.
br HE
Note: I have retracted the statement below and explained it on post no 22 on the next page.

I looked at both files. It shows the Throttle going to zero but timelines don't match well, perhaps from lag. The mode change from 3 to 16 happens during descent. At that point the rate of descent increases quickly until impact about 3 seconds later. I see no indication of channel mixing. The conclusion would be B1 pressed during descent at about 17 m altitude. Is that what you see?

Last edited:
He said he did that......
During the free fall I pushed the start/stop button to recover...but :-(.
Thanks in advance!

I looked at both files. It shows the Throttle going to zero but timelines don't match well, perhaps from lag. The mode change from 3 to 16 happens during descent. At that point the rate of descent increases quickly until impact about 3 seconds later. I see no indication of channel mixing. The conclusion would be B1 pressed during descent at about 17 m altitude. Is that what you see?

I concur with your findings with the exception that there was indication of Chan 0-Throttle going to 0 about 4 seconds earlier than that for a duration of 3 seconds. It had to be an activation of B1 as there was no deflection of J1 throttle prior to the 0 reading on that channel. The activation of B1 at 14:36:49:602 when at 17 meters altitude lasted for about 8.5 seconds and must have been the failed attempt to start the motors that was mentioned.

From what I can see B1(red button - motor start/stop) was activated at 14:36:45 for about 3 seconds which initiated the descent. I can only assume this was accidental or a mechanical/electrical fault, as the owner has been flying for more than a year.

About a second later the intentional press of B1 occurs trying to restart the motors that lasts for about 8.5 seconds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval