Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Essential parts

Reaction score
Just wondering how many users have parts to do minor repairs, or wait until something goes wrong? I personally have Gimbal plate and dampers. Legs and arms,clips etc. I suppose in time with scarcity of parts will have to carry a more concise set of parts, body shell, GPS module,main boards etc

I have minor parts on hand... but more of a "I don't want to wait on shipping to get back out there" mindset, more than parts availability... when parts start to become unavailable, it's time to consider a newer model... at least until they have Star Trek universe shields.

I have minor parts on hand... but more of a "I don't want to wait on shipping to get back out there" mindset, more than parts availability... when parts start to become unavailable, it's time to consider a newer model... at least until they have Star Trek universe shields.
We have only a couple of places and Yuneec UK for spares, some parts have been out of stock for months. Like the clips for arms and motors.

That supposed to be by not buy. Lol

You can edit your post by clicking the button with 3 dots and down arrow, then select edit. When finished click on Save.

Auto correct gets me all the time, then I read my post and utter inappropriates because I have to go edit the post to keep from looking stupid or vulgar.

You can edit your post by clicking the button with 3 dots and down arrow, then select edit. When finished click on Save.

Auto correct gets me all the time, then I read my post and utter inappropriates because I have to go edit the post to keep from looking stupid or vulgar.
I hope no one ever sees me as vulgar. I can't fix stupid.

I hope no one ever sees me as vulgar. I can't fix stupid.

I use my phone to do most of my posting and the autocorrect feature does some really weird stuff sometimes. Like write what I think instead of what I type. Bad Siri, bad Siri.

I play it by ear. Just fly another drone until you have the time/money to repair the broken one.
If you have one. The price for a complete one is quite cheap now so buying one for a spare is worth it against buying too many parts separately, which may cost more.

I already carry a few spares, was just trying to ascertain how many spares and what they carried. Some parts seem popular and sell out quicker, possibly suggesting they are the most likely the easiest damaged?

I would guess Props. I have 3 sets now. Haven't broken one "YET" but there's always Mr. Murphy waiting around the corner.

I found that Yuneec has a store:
Aerial Drones || Yuneec USA
Lots of parts there if you need them.

TO BE CLEAR: Vertigo Drones is an authorized Yuneec dealer and repair center. They are however, an independent retailer... who is not owned by Yuneec.

Just picked up a genuine bag for £29 and props for £10. New camera is £199. Shop selling it off, another indication of the end of H480.

Where the H is concerned, perhaps having a set or two of props and at least two motors and two booms on hand might be a good idea. As the landing gear and gear actuators are common to both H and H Plus there’s little need to personally inventory items that will be in Yuneec inventory for quite some time yet. A spare GPS module might be nice to have..

The greatest issue for most will be batteries but people with a little creativity will not be overly inconvenienced.

Batteries can be sorted, can't speak for US, but here in UK quite a few items are going out of stock and have been for some time, we probably only have 2 or 3 shops, you can't compare, lots of shop I bought from have stopped stocking items.

That’s not comforting to hear but it does lend some support to my theory that H-480 production ceased some time ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jindaldoorandply