Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware is on the USA site :)

Im going to perform my first updates.
What order do i upate? Bird first or controller?

The twitching is gone! I completed my update with no issues at all and had a couple of flights this morning and it is a great update. Being able to turn the lights on and off his fun but mainly the flight characteristics are now so smooth and perfect I could not be happier. Thank you Yuneec!

The twitching is gone! I completed my update with no issues at all and had a couple of flights this morning and it is a great update. Being able to turn the lights on and off his fun but mainly the flight characteristics are now so smooth and perfect I could not be happier. Thank you Yuneec!

do you mean the slow flight issue is gone?
no more stop and go like a diva ??

Reactions: David Wilson
Just downloaded the Euro firmware off the US site because it's still not available on the uk site yet,everything went without a problem,I did have to rebind the H and the camera but I knew this time around after the last update,have had a short flight and very impressed so far,it's not any quicker connecting wifi but once it's connected the connection is stable,some really nice features added and especially like the trim button functions,the H seems to fly a lot smoother and that tendency to jolt off with even small moments is almost gone it's just smooth to fly,really impressed Yuneec is listening,thank you Yuneec!!!!

Reactions: banned user
do you mean the slow flight issue is gone?
no more stop and go like a diva ??

Exactly. Now it can be flown like butter. Start and fly nice and slow with no jerky starts. It's such a great improvement for those of us who admire/require smooth flying.

Okay I must be missing something. What are the trim buttons for flight and white balance about? I don't seem to be able to access these features. Everything else works.

Nevermind, I found out how to activate trim buttons, here you go:
Tap system settings, tap OK in pop-up window. Select Trim function in Other Settings, tap OK in the exposure value) can be adjusted by left trim button. And horizontal cruise can be gained by adjusting right trim button. If you would like to reset horizontal cruise during flight, stir ELE/AIL stick or switch the flight modes. Notice: All trims will be reset after ST16 restart

it's not only fun with the LED lights option.... if you are shooting in low lights or in the night for taking pictures it's awesome... otherwise you've been not able to use the hole angle range of the CGO in the past, the only possibility was to cover the front LEDs by yourself...

Some low light pictures you'll find on my instagram page bayport (@bayport.de) • Instagram photos and videos

it's not only fun with the LED lights option.... if you are shooting in low lights or in the night for taking pictures it's awesome... otherwise you've been not able to use the hole angle range of the CGO in the past, the only possibility was to cover the front LEDs by yourself...

Some low light pictures you'll find on my instagram page bayport (@bayport.de) • Instagram photos and videos

You can also squeeze an extra split second or two of battery time by not running the LEDs too! Would that count as improved battery life? :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval