Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware is on the USA site :)

I have a few more flights under my belt with the new updates. I am so happy with the new smooth controls. I feel totally connected to my ST16 now, for the first time. I can turn and pan at will without even thinking about it. Before I was constantly fighting it and never getting the result I desired. It was like I was working with a dull butter knife before and now I'm throwing around a precision surgeons scalpel. Here's a quick video I just shot, completely unedited, showing some smooth turns, steering and panning.

If I didn't install the last update will this new one include both, if I install it.

Had a few more flights are installing the update this evening and in my opinion Yuneec have delivered and I think we can all relax abit now and know we are in good hands,they have made some much needed refinements,added some asked for features but also given us some cool new features to play with,I'm sure there will be some who still complain but me I'm happy!

What am I missing with the horizontal cruise? I push it past 3, 6, 9 etc doesn't seem to budge until it's over 20. (If it makes a difference I only had it 20' up in angle mode) Just wondering it anyone else has the same behavior.

Z

What am I missing with the horizontal cruise? I push it past 3, 6, 9 etc doesn't seem to budge until it's over 20. (If it makes a difference I only had it 20' up in angle mode) Just wondering it anyone else has the same behavior.

Z

Mines the same

Reactions: Zeenon
Is the new firmware for the H supposed to be in a BIN file format? When I opened it, it had a zzz extension, NO BIN??

if you use Chrome Browser you dont have to open anything just put the file(s) on the card and update each item, H first is what I do

Im going to perform my first update tonight. If im using the original memory card that came with my st 16 and h do i need to format it first?

Also do i need to use chrome?
Im not super sabby with computers but can take direction and am trying to learn as much as i can.
I waited to update because it flys great and i dont want to brick anything but i really want those new updates now soits time to learn.

Thanks

Just delete all files. I use Chrome and it works well. Watch the YouTube videos several times. Just do one step at a time. Don't rush. You may have to rebind when done. Also do all calibrations.

Z
I did my first test flight tonight and noticed the same thing. Didn't budge until I got to 15 or 20. Doesn't seem silky smooth either as others have reported. One push and it jerks a bit. If I hold the trim button down for a second or two it begins to move. I didn't get a real
Good test since I was a bit constrained space wise in my backyard.

I did my first test flight tonight and noticed the same thing. Didn't budge until I got to 15 or 20. Doesn't seem silky smooth either as others have reported. One push and it jerks a bit. If I hold the trim button down for a second or two it begins to move. I didn't get a real
Good test since I was a bit constrained space wise in my backyard.

yeah no silk here either LOL

yeah no silk here either LOL
I should also say I did a compass cal, accelerometer and gimbal cal
Prior to the first flight with the new firmware.
I was in true turtle mode and normal controls didn't seem
Any different than last firmware on regards to smoothness.

Reactions: Brian Mackey

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech