Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware update no go.

Reaction score
I've tried everything to upgrade my firmware in my typhoon H+. I tried the Global OTC. I made sure that the internet wasn't filtered. I made sure that the memory chip is working in the unit. It just doesn't recognize that there is an upgrade available. I'm still stuck with 740, and it won't play ball past that. Any help is greatly appreciated before I visit the looney bin.

Let's take things step by step. If you tried OTC, I would assumed that you looked into OTA, and it indicated that 822/829 is available for download, correct?
And if the problem still persist, you can try to force download. But first you have to download your official OTA that's found in the ST16s folder.

Let's take things step by step. If you tried OTC, I would assumed that you looked into OTA, and it indicated that 822/829 is available for download, correct?
And if the problem still persist, you can try to force download. But first you have to download your official OTA that's found in the ST16s folder.
Sorry, I meant OTA. no, it does not say that 822/829 is available to be downloaded.

Sorry, I meant OTA. no, it does not say that 822/829 is available to be downloaded.

Switch to Global by pressing the compass calibration multiple times. And let’s just check if 822/829 appears.

Have you hovered the drone, yet? That build is not bad, probably give it some time?

I've tried global, and nothing shows. It has hovered and flown a few times. Gone through 2 sets of blades because of a hard tilt over on takeoff twice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder