Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware update!!

I keep seeing something in the advertisements at the top right corner of this page I've tried to avoid my entire life. I can't believe some body would name their company in a manner that left the initials to be VD.

Reactions: Brent D
I keep seeing something in the advertisements at the top right corner of this page I've tried to avoid my entire life. I can't believe some body would name their company in a manner that left the initials to be VD.
AdBlock Plus and NoScript. :cool:

After update, I had to rebind the camera and the H to get the flashing blue lights to go to normal Purple for Angle.Red for RTH and Green for Safe, basically rebind everything ! Let me know if you had same issue? see directions to rebind below !!!!

BINDING THE TYPHOON H STEP 1) Switch on the aircraft and wait till all the initialization completes. STEP 2) Lean the TYPHOON H in the forward direction twice (45°) until the Main LED indicator blinks orange rapidly. STEP 3) Tap the 'Refresh' button on the screen. STEP 4) Select the 'SR24_XXXXX' receiver listed in the column under 'Model', and CGO 3P_XXXXX WiFi listed in the column under 'camera' on the ST16 Ground Station. Then enter the password '1234567890' to connect the WiFi, and then tap 'OK' after the connection has been established. STEP 5) Tap the 'Back' button to return to the main screen and you will hear two long beeps. The flight data will show on the screen. NOTICE: You can also copy a model to bind a new aircraft by long press the original mo

Last edited:
****! Almost 400 MB for the controller update! What, do they rewrite the entire program on each update?!

for me there is a cam update:
my cam shows: v3.1.37(E)

.................now: v3.2.7

I am all updated, H and controller, ready to go out for a test flight.

So far the initialize is almost instantaneous for the H and about 10 seconds for camera! who hoo!

Reactions: eric bee
does somebody know the difference between the starndard (US) version and the EU Version?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval