Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware update!!

@ luckyleaf

lift the back 2x 45 degrees to put your h in Bind mode (orange or yellow blinking)
then refresh
then choose the Model
then Bind the bird
then bind the cam
then maybe password for cam 1234567890

image.jpeg
@ luckyleaf

lift the back 2x 45 degrees to put your h in Bind mode (orange or yellow blinking)
then refresh
then choose the Model
then Bind the bird
then bind the cam
then maybe password for cam 1234567890

Thanks yes it has registered like the photo shows .... But doesn't acquire gps now main light flashing red .... I guess it may need calibrating again ?

I did the updates last night. The only issue was I had to re-bind. We'll test it this morning. Here is a video on how to bind/rebind;
Its a bit long but it shows you step-by-step...

Both upgrades (Euro) went well except ST16 kept telling me
the SD card was damaged (all of them..)
Eventually I could format the card in the ST16 remove
and reload the files, reload the card in the ST16 and it took.
Had to do a rebind.
Hope Bob gets sorted.
That's exactly what happened to me the last time.
Only one beep and no bootup.
H was out of action for a month.

Reactions: banned user
image.jpeg
That shows the camera registering but not the H. You need to rebind the H
Ok the red light was on from the switch being in H position .... Have gps lock now , but my Aircraft is now SR24S_17212v1.07 and not Typhoon something ! and the camera is CG03_422598 ? But all seems to be fine ...... Batteries are charging ready for this afternoon !

Are there "Release Notes" for this upgrade? A complete list? All that I see listed on the Yuneec Page is "Improve Wifi Connection" and "
  • Increase video connection speed.
  • Add playback feature
What else?

Watch the above video link I posted, it'll show you in detail...

View attachment 1948
Ok the red light was on from the switch being in H position .... Have gps lock now , but my Aircraft is now SR24S_17212v1.07 and not Typhoon something ! and the camera is CG03_422598 ? But all seems to be fine ...... Batteries are charging ready for this afternoon !

Reactions: Luckyleaf
Given the issues that some knowledgeable people seem to be having with this upgrade, can someone present a compelling reason to do them at all? So far, I haven't seen any other than faster boot times basically. Time, I have.

I did the updates last night. The only issue was I had to re-bind. We'll test it this morning. Here is a video on how to bind/rebind;
Its a bit long but it shows you step-by-step...
Thanks a lot

Are there "Release Notes" for this upgrade? A complete list? All that I see listed on the Yuneec Page is "Improve Wifi Connection" and "
  • Add playback feature
What else?
There doesn't appear to be. Hence my earlier remark in this thread. Just like the initial release of the TH by Yuneec, even the long awaited FW update appears to be another classic Yuneec cluster-f**k. There are people here making mistakes, but some are managing ok. Without detailed Release Notes this is bound to happen, so you can't really fault the people here who are screwing it up...they want their machines fixed and have been patiently waiting for the FW. Along it comes without a "Procedures" file, and this thread is the result. I swear to god the three top people in charge over there must be named Moe, Larry and Curly. :rolleyes:

My H is now bricked.
The camera will connect, I get video, just not control of the H.
I have to remove the battery to power it down.
Of course it has to be the weekend, No Flying, and no Yuneec support.:mad:

you need to rebind the H to ST16. Power on ST once booted power on H and tilt it forward at least 45% twice the light should flash orange. Go into settings on ST and try binding again. once bound turn both off and on again and you should be good to fly

I have updated my firmware .... But have a problem the st16 is not locating any aircraft .... Anyone help ?

you need to rebind the H to ST16. Power on ST once booted power on H and tilt it forward at least 45% twice the light should flash orange. Go into settings on ST and try binding again. once bound turn both off and on again and you should be good to fly

• Add playback feature
What else?

No compelling reason there. I can tell you that. At least for me.

This is not about "fixes," guys. This is about RealSense, IMO. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio