Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First Flight!!

Reaction score
Simply put.....amazing! My Yuneec Q500 4K performed as advertised. I followed the pre-flight inspection and compass calibration procedures and some additional experienced user YouTube video session advice. Flawless. I did have to purchase another battery before my flight because the one supplied in my kit did not charge (red steady error light on charger). Discovered how to inspect the battery and found mine exhibits the symptoms of a defective battery. I have written for a replacement since its still under warranty. I am very pleased by the performance and ease of use. This drone rocks!!!

Reactions: mexsailor69
Simply put.....amazing! My Yuneec Q500 4K performed as advertised. I followed the pre-flight inspection and compass calibration procedures and some additional experienced user YouTube video session advice. Flawless. I did have to purchase another battery before my flight because the one supplied in my kit did not charge (red steady error light on charger). Discovered how to inspect the battery and found mine exhibits the symptoms of a defective battery. I have written for a replacement since its still under warranty. I am very pleased by the performance and ease of use. This drone rocks!!!
I found the Q500 to be one of the most stable and easy to fly quads on the market.
Make sure you have a sd card in the ST10 under the battery. That is where the telemetry is recorded and you will need it if you have a warranty claim. Also I recommend staying low for the first hour of flight with the Q. There have been some ESC failures. If they are going to fail it's usually in the first 60 minutes of use. Don't fly over water until you have some flight time logged.
I still enjoy flying my old Q. It's a great machine.

I found the Q500 to be one of the most stable and easy to fly quads on the market.
Make sure you have a sd card in the ST10 under the battery. That is where the telemetry is recorded and you will need it if you have a warranty claim. Also I recommend staying low for the first hour of flight with the Q. There have been some ESC failures. If they are going to fail it's usually in the first 60 minutes of use. Don't fly over water until you have some flight time logged.
I still enjoy flying my old Q. It's a great machine.
Thank you for the advice! I did take it up a bit, to 80 feet, but only long enough to establish a stable hover and move the camera up and down. I descended slowly and at a slight side to side motion to avoid the verticle ring failure. I did install two SD cards, one under the st10 battery and one on the back of the camera. My post flight inspection was satisfactory. Next time out I will take some pictures!! Thank you again!!

By the way, the card you use in the ST10 can be an old slow card, maybe 8GB. The one in the camera should be at least a U3, 16 or 32GB.

Perhaps someone from the UK might be able to address your question. Since the wifi signal is low power I think it should work without causing any problems. The breeze and the phone will do a handshake and should come up with a usable channel.

Perhaps someone from the UK might be able to address your question. Since the wifi signal is low power I think it should work without causing any problems. The breeze and the phone will do a handshake and should come up with a usable channel.
Will channel 48 work? Could you plz tell me ?

By the way, the card you use in the ST10 can be an old slow card, maybe 8GB. The one in the camera should be at least a U3, 16 or 32GB.
Oh crikey I used a 2gb card!! I will get an updated one ASAP. Thank you Steve!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace