Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Generous Offer from a friend.....

I have had some problems getting the GUI to stay open on my Win10 laptop, but not on my Win7 desktop. Like you, I have no idea what causes the problem.

Did you try to open it without the H connected? Also, did you download the driver using the link in the GUI?

Yes prior to connecting the H, Downloaded from Yuneec.US H downloads. At one point it stayed open long enough to see all sensors, then I just started to move mouse to motor test & error message came up & forced shut down.

The procedure I have to use: Turn on the H. connect the USB to the computer, Open the GUI.
Is that how you are doing it?

Check all the switches, sliders and sticks in Hardware Monitor on the ST16. Everything should work smoothly and the sticks should go to full scale and back to zero when centered. Exactly zero, not just close.

Reactions: Sky High
Well first flight went well, with out camera attached. I replaced the slip harness however no power to CGO3+. Any wire diagrams out there? I want to confirm values at the gimble connector. Am I looking for battery power?

Y/Blk-ground
B/Red- Vbatt ?
Wht- Power?
Green- TX

Be careful when checking the voltage at those pins on the gimbal slide mount. If you short anything the fuse on the main board will blow immediately.

View attachment 8537 View attachment 8538

Thanks!
You know the next question, can you buy the fuse? Looks like it’s solider in? or speed control/power board?
Yuneec Pilots needs to rename there mods as Flight Control.
Thanks Again,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sakshijah