Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

golden and black sand

I would have liked to watch the video but it's simply too long. The hardest part of making a video is picking the best shots and editing down to 2 minutes. Any longer and most people will just skip through it.

Reactions: 7cyclops
Hi
Thank you for the input.
I agree with you but I thought of it as a music video with drone footage background.
Cheers
Tilo

Reactions: Steve Carr
I thought of it as a music video with drone footage background.
Okay. I can live with that explanation. I had not thought of it from that standpoint.
However, other videos I've seen use the beat of the music to change scenes. That is both difficult and very time intensive to create which would explain why they tend to be short.

Hi
Thank you for the input.
I agree with you but I thought of it as a music video with drone footage background.
Cheers
Tilo
Not a critic at all, but some of the birds eye views in motion were dizzying,and pans were very fast.Subject matter was very good,we just want to see you get better. Great country to do this in.Practice makes perfect. Way ahead of me. KC

Not a critic at all, but some of the birds eye views in motion were dizzying,and pans were very fast.Subject matter was very good,we just want to see you get better. Great country to do this in.Practice makes perfect. Way ahead of me. KC
Yes i should have cut it out.
I agree on the practice in flying and filming.Difficult times in pandemic to practice.. Thanks for the encouragement.
T.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace