Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gonna jump back in for one more try....

Reaction score
With the weird DJI Mavic delays and the typical DJI lack of communication on ANYTHING going on.... and with the incredible new 3.0 update that adds MOST of the features I thought were severely lacking form the platform.

I guess I ought to give the H Pro one more shot huh?

I had a previous H fly off on me, and ended up returning the repaired bird while Yuneec figured out what was going on with the compass/gps issues and flyaways.

I've not had a flying machine for a little over a month now (longest Ive gone in years) and I don't like it. I guess Its worth one more shot...

With the weird DJI Mavic delays and the typical DJI lack of communication on ANYTHING going on.... and with the incredible new 3.0 update that adds MOST of the features I thought were severely lacking form the platform.

I guess I ought to give the H Pro one more shot huh?

I had a previous H fly off on me, and ended up returning the repaired bird while Yuneec figured out what was going on with the compass/gps issues and flyaways.

I've not had a flying machine for a little over a month now (longest Ive gone in years) and I don't like it. I guess Its worth one more shot...
Dont give up on one fly away. Its a great machine and Yuneec seems to be providing great service.

Bill W.

Dont give up on one fly away. Its a great machine and Yuneec seems to be providing great service.

Bill W.

Yea it was pretty tough to NOT return it when the firmware was a mess and the return window was closing. I've got the new H sitting here updating to 3.0 now...

Might end up keeping the Mavic AND the H now that Yuneec has added some of the MUCH needed photography features that were missing.

I'm hoping they have finally sorted the "H" or mostly. I still have a minor issue with it, but its minor enough that I'm not worried. The last firmware upgrade went well and everything is working great. If it stays this good forever, I'd be happy. Its come along ways...

IF indeed is is well sorted now, I'd buy one especially at the current prices. I'm still buying a Mavic though as it smaller size fits my needs for a travel drone...

I'm hoping they have finally sorted the "H" or mostly. I still have a minor issue with it, but its minor enough that I'm not worried. The last firmware upgrade went well and everything is working great. If it stays this good forever, I'd be happy. Its come along ways...

IF indeed is is well sorted now, I'd buy one especially at the current prices. I'm still buying a Mavic though as it smaller size fits my needs for a travel drone...

Yea I have a Mavic on order.... I'll probably end up keeping both. I have 45 days to return to Best Buy if I feel like the ground is still shaky.

As I always said before - on paper the H is incredible. But I gotta be able to trust it! I'm hoping all is good now. The combo of Tyhoon H and Mavic Pro is pretty unbeatable if they both work the way they're supposed to.

I love my H. I thought it was great when I first got it in May and it has just kept getting better since then with a stream of new added capabilities. Once you get her handling down and learn the camera she becomes a serious tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval