Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Battery C ratings

Reaction score
Battery Question: I am using the RC Log App to log my battery usage and flights for the H. It asks for the following information on the batteries. I know the first 2, but I am not sure how to get the numbers for the last 2 items. I posted the question on a few Yuneec FB Pages and no one knows for sure but suggestions for MD of 10C and ML (assuming this is the recharge max rating) of 1C came up. I have seen other brand 5400 4S batteries rated at 60C nom and up to 120 max, but that seems way to high. Any battery gurus that can help me out? Thanks in advance
1f642.png

Capacity (mAh) = 5400
Cells = 4
Max Dischargerate (c) +??
Max Loadrate (c) = ??

Battery Question: I am using the RC Log App to log my battery usage and flights for the H. It asks for the following information on the batteries. I know the first 2, but I am not sure how to get the numbers for the last 2 items. I posted the question on a few Yuneec FB Pages and no one knows for sure but suggestions for MD of 10C and ML (assuming this is the recharge max rating) of 1C came up. I have seen other brand 5400 4S batteries rated at 60C nom and up to 120 max, but that seems way to high. Any battery gurus that can help me out? Thanks in advance
1f642.png

Capacity (mAh) = 5400
Cells = 4
Max Dischargerate (c) +??
Max Loadrate (c) = ??
1C

Be careful not to confuse temperature ratings and charge/discharge ratings. As Steve said, the Yuneec battery Charge Rate, which you did not ask for, is 1 C. Many members report charging at 5 or 6 amps.

Yuneec does not give the max discharge rate, and I doubt any batteries give the max load rate. I have several batteries of other brands which are labeled at 10C, one at 15C, discharge (pls don't use these numbers).

Can you can put N/A for discharge and loadrate?

Be careful not to confuse temperature ratings and charge/discharge ratings. As Steve said, the Yuneec battery Charge Rate, which you did not ask for, is 1 C. Many members report charging at 5 or 6 amps.

Yuneec does not give the max discharge rate, and I doubt any batteries give the max load rate. I have several batteries of other brands which are labeled at 10C, one at 15C, discharge (pls don't use these numbers).

Can you can put N/A for discharge and loadrate?
I am currently using 10C as the max discharge and 1C as the max charge, just so I can put something in the app. Will see if it makes a difference in the usage calculations that the app generates. Was aware of the 1C, but looking to see if there was any indication for the max discharge rate of these batteries. This was more out of interest as I am only using the app to log charge/discharge/store cycles and hours of flying time on the H.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Polenutrition