Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H+ Charge Settings

Reaction score
I'm not an expert on LiPo's. I just got my H520 charging cables in the mail. I just want to make sure my charger settings are right before I hit start.

IMG_20181207_171205882.jpegIMG_20181207_171819982.jpeg

Looks right if your trying to take them to storage voltage. Not familiar with that charger but to charge them the top line should say something like: LiHv Charge. Other than that it shows you have the rate at 1C which is fine but, it is the maximum rate.

Yeah, I played with it today and won't be able to mess with it for at least a few days. That's why I wanted to put it in storage. What's your recommendations for the amperage? I'd like a balance between fast charging and longevity.

These batteries (or at least the standard Typhoon H batteries) have always been thought to be labeled with a lower rating than they actually are, the Plus having an even lower Mah is probably the same so I don't think you'll hurt them at that setting. I have done about half of my charges at the Max rate and the rest at around 3 amps which charges the batteries about 20% faster than the stock charger.

Reactions: TurboDad81
Awesome. Thanks man. I'm really impressed with the flight time this thing has over my Q500+.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x640536786