Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H drifting with rudder turn.

Reaction score
Im getting an odd drift when I'm a quarter turn on the rudder. Calm winds. Compass calibrated. She starts a turn fine then starts driving off in the direction of the turn. Anyone seen this before and if so is it an easy fix?

Sometime I find myself applying a little pressure to the right stick by mistake as when I mean to fly strieght

drift on a rudder turn is completely normal so long as it starts to travel in the direction of the nose once you release the stick. Try banking turns or twist turns instead..

Im getting an odd drift when I'm a quarter turn on the rudder. Calm winds. Compass calibrated. She starts a turn fine then starts driving off in the direction of the turn. Anyone seen this before and if so is it an easy fix?

I had this problem once as well. at the same time I was only getting very slow forward and backward flight. obs not on and in angle/pilot mode. I later checked the (Hardware Monitor) screen on my ST16. found that throttle J1 was reading only about 25 to 30% with full movement. I moved the stick in a circular motion several times J1 popped back to 100%. My next flights were normal. Yuneec CS said most likely a sticky pot. never a problem since.

I wound up sending the controller in to Yuneec. The repair guy called me and we went through the problem. The next day they sent it out to me. They said they had repaired it. In truth, they sent me a new / refurbished controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval