Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Gone Swimming

Boy that does stink. How old is your battery? It looks like you took off after 5 minutes and the battery at that point was at 16.6v or around 95%, 7 minutes later your battery had fallen to 14.7 to 14.6v or 35-40%, still above LVC (low voltage cutoff) so either way you shouldn't have lost control but it looks like the battery really started to fall off at the last 1.5 minutes of flight.

How deep is the water way? I wonder if you might be able to net it if you drag back and forth a few passes or do you have any friends who are divers? At least it wasn't in the Ocean.

Then again, maybe Yuneec will look at the logs and send you a replacement.

View attachment 6701
How do I get this view from my H? Also, where is the telemetry data?

The telemetry data is in a folder called Flightlog. The easiest way to access it is by connecting the ST16 to your computer using the USB charging cable.

Sometimes I have similar problems , loosing contact getting contact again and so on. It can be at a distance of 30m or 500m. In this time my typhoon h is doing strange things. What helped in my case was: calibration of compass once at a flight day. Second, if something get strange, I start running and change my position. This looks funny, but helped me several times.
It should not be doing that. You might try some different antennas on your ST16 to get a stronger connection.

Just lost mine today to a French river, due to pilot error....
Trying to handle the emotional stress seeing my drone hit a TWIG and ending up in 2-3meters blurred green soup.....impossible to recover.
Set up a 500€ reward ....but i don't think it'll yield the drone.
ALLWAYS ALLWAYS ALLWAYS remember to turn the anticollision system on.!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval