Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H just arrived loose piece in ST-16

Reaction score
I know HarveyC said something about it in a post but i just got my H in and the controller has something rolling around in it..

I know HarveyC said something about it in a post but i just got my H in and the controller has something rolling around in it..
Just send that puppy over here for safety check at 707.lol Thats terrible like you said about H.C.,has he said anything about getting an answer from Yuneec?

Someone on the FB yuneec page said they had the same issue and it was a cooling fan. they are magnetic and it popped right back on so i am gooing to open it when i get home. 3/4 batt's charged at work but the controller takes forever....half charged after about 2.5 hours

Yuneec told Harvey it was probably one of the two micro fan motors ! ***! is this what we all waited for ? Someone left their fortune cookie in the controller during assembly?!:mad: Sorry Gidrock, did you call Yuneec-USA yet?

Yuneec told Harvey it was probably one of the two micro fan motors ! ***! is this what we all waited for ? Someone left their fortune cookie in the controller during assembly?!:mad: Sorry Gidrock, did you call Yuneec-USA yet?
yes they said to contact support. I really dont want to send the **** thing in and wait weeks to get it back. Oh and 1 of the 4 batteries I got keeps coming up as error on the charger.........

yes they said to contact support. I really dont want to send the **** thing in and wait weeks to get it back. Oh and 1 of the 4 batteries I got keeps coming up as error on the charger.........
It never ends! I don't blame you about the wait, you have done enough of that, Just never tell them or poof! goes the warranty! They are not hard to take apart, there should be videos on the ST10/12 for mods that give a general idea where to pop it first, Let me know how you fair my friend!

It never ends! I don't blame you about the wait, you have done enough of that, Just never tell them or poof! goes the warranty! They are not hard to take apart, there should be videos on the ST10/12 for mods that give a general idea where to pop it first, Let me know how you fair my friend!
from what i have been told on the FB Yuneec page it is simple. There are screws under the grips though so you have to take them off and put em back on too.

Bad cell, does it have enough charge to put in bird with no props and check cell voltage on controller app. it should be three cells, same voltage

yes, and i put one of the ones i already charged on to check to see if it was the charger and it isn't. just a bad battery. Any idea how to get it to charge? I shot an email off to Carolina Dronz about it. I am sure he will just replace it.

yes, and i put one of the ones i already charged on to check to see if it was the charger and it isn't. just a bad battery. Any idea how to get it to charge? I shot an email off to Carolina Dronz about it. I am sure he will just replace it.
I have bumped charged from a fully charged good battery to the low bad battery to give it just enough juice for the charger to sense it and charge it on a DJI, but I am not sure which pin is the negative and which is positive, And if one of the cells are shorted, I wouldn't want you to damage your good one !, You've got 3 good, just send it back and in 3-4 days you'll have another good one! You can also try putting in fridge, not freezer, for 20 minutes and see if the juice cools enough to defibrillate it's little heart

see post # 149 in the thread - problems with the H since release - for my solution to the loose fan blade

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval