Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H plus NFZ

i will try in a few days because i have bloked my st16s and i have done a factory reset .... no Yuneec data pilote on the drone. I have tryied instal the APK but theres no way ( try manualy and directly on st16s ) to bind the yuneec to s16s. i will gave to all feedback i next days . Waiting for the suport help now .... i pay to disable 4 ever all the NFZ forever , if dosen't works i have emails with yuneec with that information if dosent works to contact their services... ( this is the information i have , let see in the future ) TKS

Last edited:
Reactions: oliver
Can we get ahold of Yuneec and get a NFZ release for H Plus yet? I see it is not listed on the drop down options. Anyone else get the release yet for the H Plus?

Several have done so. Call, don’t text, don’t e-mail, call Yuneec and speak with a tech.

I went on the website and did a live chat. They emailed me the form to fill out. I mailed it back and had my code within 15 minutes. You do have to hold a Part 107 to get it though.

I went on the website and did a live chat. They emailed me the form to fill out. I mailed it back and had my code within 15 minutes. You do have to hold a Part 107 to get it though.

Same here. Took about 30 minutes for the whole process. And you do have to provide proof of your 107 cert.

Reactions: Trav H

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz