Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 and Typhoon on one ST16?

Reaction score
Okay ive.got a.couple questions and this is my first time so take it easy on me fellas. I have a.520 and a H pro, both with separate ST16s to run each. Is.there anyway I can use one for both because one if the controllers failed. The h520 software.doesmt seem as user friendly but it is the controller that still works. Also, my 520 wont auto bind with the controller and it's not finding the gps signals. I can't calibrate or initiate that without that menu option. My phantom 4 is down waiting on a gimbal parts and my racing drone wint bind with its controller. I need some flight time, before I choke this loud mouth chick next to me and go to prison. There are no drones in prison sir. She never shuts up but boy does she have a pretty mouth

The aircraft can only be bound before flight, not during flight. If the 520 has recorded the launch point and the GPS is working properly, it will return to home if the signal is lost from the ST16.

If the 520 isn't bound to the ST16, how do you know the GPS is working (or not)?
So the first issue will be binding the 520 to the ST16. When you say you have the H Pro, does it have a CGO3+ camera or a C23?

I think this would only work if both craft were running the same firmware. Having different flight firmwares on the same controller apparently can cause issues. Survey mode see post 3.

You must install and run proper application: DataPilot for H520, flightMode 2.0 for H plus.
ST16S is working good with both.
But remember to kill unused application before flight and set home button option to used application.

The aircraft can only be bound before flight, not during flight. If the 520 has recorded the launch point and the GPS is working properly, it will return to home if the signal is lost from the ST16.

If the 520 isn't bound to the ST16, how do you know the GPS is working (or not)?
So the first issue will be binding the 520 to the ST16. When you say you have the H Pro, does it have a CGO3+ camera or a C23?
Cgo3, but that and the cgoet are broken ar the moment.

Really are you traying with installed both aps? It works for me.
The H Pro uses the ST16.
The H Plus uses the ST16s.
The H520 uses the ST16s.

The H Pro controller will not work with the H Plus or the H520. You cannot install DataPilot on the H Pro controller.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval